Director of Outside Sales – ERP and Business Applications at Net at Work
Director of Outside Sales – ERP & Business Applications – US Based Remote Position
Sales United States
Position at Net at Work
Come work for Net at Work ranked #29 among the world’s 501 most strategic and innovative managed service providers (MSPs) and the top Sage partner in North America!
About Net at Work
For businesses that want to unleash new levels of efficiency, performance and success, Net at Work provides expert services and solutions that unlock the transformational power of technology. We combine technology and business expertise with exceptional care to build long-term, trusted relationships. We’re problem-solvers and promise-keepers. Those are the twin principles upon which Net at Work was founded, and they’re what our clients tell us they value most about their relationships with us.
While we provide a variety of technology-related business services delivered by a diverse group of 200-plus dedicated professionals, we are a single, tight-knit team. We share challenges and solutions, victories and failures, valuing each team members’ contribution to the whole. One company, with one goal: enable our clients to unleash their potential through the transformative power of technology.
Net at Work is seeking an experienced director of outside sales who can deliver against our new sales targets across several key business units. The Job will report to the VP of Sales and work closely with our business unit leadership to forecast and exceed our new business sales goals.
The position will manage a group of 10-15 account executives and BDR’s in a highly competitive and dynamic market. We are looking for a self-motivated professional with managerial experience and a proven track record in technology sales.
- Manage new business sales team
- Monitor and deliver against monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals by business unit
- Owns new business pipeline and forecast of new business sales
- Refine and optimize new business sales process
- Work with marketing, BDR’s and AE’s to ensure programs, goals and quality metrics are hit for demand generation
- Publisher relationships and forecasts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration required (MBA preferred)
- 7+ years experience in sales management preferably technology
- 10 + years experience in direct or outside sales
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Exceptional verbal and writing communication skills
Strong experience using and managing teams and opportunities with CRM (Microsoft or comparable)
- Intelligence: Demonstrates ability to acquire understanding and absorb new information rapidly. A quick study. This competency reflects neither motivation to learn nor willingness to accept change; rather it reflects the intellectual capacity that when combined with motivation results in learning.
- Excellence- Sets high stretch standards of performance for self and others. Low tolerance for mediocrity. High sense of responsibility.
- Analysis Skills – Analyzes problems and people in depth. Identifies significant problems and opportunities.
- Adaptability- Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Customer Focus- Monitors client satisfaction (internal and external). Establishes partner relationships with clients. Visible and accessible to clients.
- Resourcefulness / Initiative- Goes beyond the call of duty. Shows bias for action. A results-oriented “doer”. Achieves results despite lack of resources.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!