Director of Marketing at eXp Realty
Director of Marketing
VIRBELA – OPERATIONS
Want to help teleport enterprise collaboration in a 3D, cloud-based, virtual world? Want to push the boundaries of performance and transform the remote working experience? VirBELA (www.virbela.com) is a technology company that develops collaboration, learning, and assessment tools for major corporations like Amazon and eXp Realty, top business schools, and military applications for the United States Navy.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to lead the marketing effort for the company, collaborating with a variety of teams and stakeholders on the strategy and execution of integrated campaigns that engage key audiences, ultimately growing the overall customer base. Working anywhere in the United States, you will design marketing initiatives to drive traffic to our publicly available virtual workspace–the VirBELA Open Campus. In this unique and exciting environment, you will have an opportunity to be part of a team growing a new business and a new way of working. Our team members are interested in being creative, helping the organization test strategies that they are involved in creating, and are comfortable quickly iterating based on data and feedback. If you are a self-starter with a proven track record of B2B marketing expertise with strong project management skills and experience making strategic decisions, this could be the job for you.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Develop and execute marketing plans to meet or exceed organizational goals
- Understand and communicate the buyer’s journey for multiple segments
- Tailored campaigns and programs for audiences that span across specific market segments, industries, and roles
- Closely align with sales team to target, acquire, educate and nurture the lead database through prospect emails, newsletters, and other demand gen activities that drive conversion
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Create digital campaigns including paid and organic social media, paid search, display, remarketing, webinars, etc.
- Work collaboratively with external agencies and other members of the organization as needed to orchestrate the campaigns (including digital, social, communications, events, webinars, industry and segment marketing, PR/media, Sales, Operations, etc.)
- Partner with other members of the organization to determine goals, KPIs, audience segments, cadence, creative/content, and tracking requirements for each campaign
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver forecasts, identify trending challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Keep informed of the competitive landscape and its impact on organizational goals
- Engage in the larger community of the market by attending events and networking with target organizations
WHAT YOU NEED
- BA/ BS in Marketing, business or a related field
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience (SaaS preferred)
- Experience creating and driving successful multi-channel marketing programs
- Knowledge of email regulations including CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR
- Working in a fast paced, dynamic environmentExperience working in a startup environment bringing a new SaaS product to market preferred
- Creative, flexible, gritty and resourceful team player
VirBELA is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!