Director of Learning and Talent Development at North American Partners in Anethesia - NAPA
Director of Learning and Talent Development
- Job Locations: US-Remote / Virtual
- Category Human Resources
About This Location
How will this role have an impact
In this newly created role, the Talent, Leadership and Learning Director will lead all aspects of talent, learning and leadership programs necessary to build the organizational capability necessary to support the business strategy.
This individual will create and implement a leadership and learning framework designed to support the development of clinical and non-clinical leaders in a fast paced environment. The role will develop a robust leadership curriculum that builds on existing efforts and will own all of learning end-to-end.
The director manages and coordinates organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management (PM) and talent management (TM) programs are developed and managed using a data-driven lens that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives. This position will also create innovative approaches for development, retention, promotion and succession of talent.
This role will report to our Vice President of People and Organization and will have one direct report.
What will you do
- Develop and execute a comprehensive leadership and learning strategy
- Lead the development and delivery of leadership and learning programs to meet the needs of our clinical and non/clinical populations at all levels of the organization, aligned with organizational goals to increase the capabilities and performance of teams.
- Drive L&D programs including annual compliance training, 360 assessments, succession planning, mentoring and high potential programs.
- Collaborate with senior leadership and Human Resources Business Partners to anticipate needs, gather requirements and benchmark industry trends and best practices in training and development ensuring appropriate content.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal pipeline of talent.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., high potential development and succession planning).
- Research and assist in the development of PM training programs that focus on enabling the workforce to achieve improvements with priority organizational concerns.
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Lead the implementation of a new LMS system
- Lead the design, implementation and maintenance of the new performance and talent management system
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management and PM initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Work closely with the HRIS manager to collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
We Are Looking For Someone With
- Capable and confident communicator with strong personal presence.
- BA/BS plus 8+ years of experience in Learning & Development/Organizational Development
- Learning and Development strategy, design and execution experience in a fast paced company with demonstrated history of success in leading change and talent management.
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of organization design, change management concepts and leadership development principles and processes.
- Practical experience providing formal/informal coaching and development, as well as facilitation in all areas of leadership.
- An individual who thinks strategically and can establish, articulate and implement a vision for the origination.
- Advanced presentation and facilitation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, demonstrated influencing skills and excellent communicator
- Must be flexible and be able to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities
- Able to work until tight deadlines, organize and carry out multiple detailed tasks
- Analytically sound with experience creating a framework for assessing, measuring and tracking L&D programming success
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!