Director of Global Commercial Marketing
United States of America – Home Based
In this role, you have the opportunity to own, create and improve the business plans and ensure that they are realized globally. You will be responsible for Healthy Sleep Solutions (HSS) P&L in the year and growing the top and bottom line aggressively.
You are responsible for:
- Drive business performance according to KPIs such as yearly sales, market shares, Integral Gross Margin (IGM) through price realization in markets, A&P, Integral Sales Margin (ISM) and marketing ROI. Growing top and bottom line with Strategic Ambition.
- Act as escalation point and advocate with Business for the Markets and vice versa to enable smooth functioning of the BMC.
- Interacts internally with executive level management, requiring negotiation of extremely critical matters.
- Drives policy-making and key strategic improvement initiatives.
- Lead business and marketing plans creation, improvement, delivery, and execution with excellence and on time.
- Viewed as an expert by the company and in the field.
- Ensure marketing communication/activation planning in the region.
- Develop end-to-end capabilities in the selected market together with various functions such as product development, supply chain and marketing.
- Prepare and deliver internal business performance reviews.
- Define and assist execution of channel distribution strategy.
- Exchange best in class examples and/or approaches between the region’s markets. Benchmarking with competitions in relevant markets.
- Lead a cooperative effort across different domains such Global Marketing Team, categories, F&A, SCM and Commercial Organization
- Identify, define and initiate additional growth initiatives on a global basis
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business or engineering discipline preferred; MBA preferred
- 10 years in marketing, downstream marketing, product management or related field preferred
- Proven track record in developing and implementing business plans on a global level working with the full marketing mix and various distribution channels.
- Expert level knowledge of marketing processes, strategic planning, budgeting and business analytics
- Experience in high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses, strong preference for experience with consumer medical devices
- Ability to network and influence in a global matrix organization
- Demonstrated that you can think conceptually from a broad business perspective taking both strategic as well as operational aspects into consideration.
- Globally fluent, and able to function effectively across cultures
- Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback to drive valuable innovations
- Comfortable with making tradeoffs, decisively
- Expert written, verbal and presentation communication skills and ability to convey complex messages to influence colleagues and executive audiences
- Expertise delivering complex projects to meet demanding feature, cost, quality and launch targets
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to join our Healthy Sleep Solutions team, a dynamic, ambitious team breaking new ground in the world of consumer sleep. We are a diverse team spread around US, Europe and Asia with the leadership team based in Pittsburgh. We are looking for new team members with an entrepreneurial spirit to help people around the world to live better through sleep.
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy opportunities to learn, develop your career and be in the forefront of consumer health. Philips is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.