Director of Customer Success and Operations at GoShare
Director of Customer Success and Operations
- Hours: Full-Time
- Pay: Competitive salary, stock options
- Locations: San Diego, CA or Work From Home, USA
Make an impact with a fast-growing tech startup company!
This position will provide leadership, direction, and ongoing management for the Customer Service and Driver Support teams. At a growing start-up, we all wear many hats. This person will be just as comfortable leading a training meeting as they are signing in to take phone calls and chats from customers.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing the activities of the department, including monitoring and improving quality, documenting processes and policies, ensuring customer satisfaction in all interactions, setting departmental strategic goals, running continuous improvement projects, and championing sales support efforts. This role oversees the GoShare Customer Service team as well as the Driver Operations team, responsible for vetting delivery professionals. This includes reviewing and verifying documents, vehicle inspections, and background checks of contractors that wish to work on the platform. You will also work cross-functionally with our Sales and Marketing teams to provide top-tier service to enterprise business customers.
The ideal candidate has experience working for a software company and providing customer support for B2B product offerings. You may work in our San Diego office, or remotely within the USA. If working from home, you must have access to a reliable internet connection and working computer. This role is not eligible for US visa sponsorship.
- Ensure that every customer and driver has a great experience with GoShare
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department
- Maintain weekly schedule for the customer support team and PTO requests
- Provide top-tier support for GoShare’s three core customer segments enterprise businesses, consumer, and contracted drivers
- Establish service levels and requirements for the department
- Providing timely support for escalated concerns including customer damage claims, payment disagreements, and driver/contractor suspensions or platform removals
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Finance to deliver the best customer experience for our customers
- Highly self-driven and comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical thinking capabilities, and exceptional attention to details
- Ability to listen and provide constructive feedback
- Experience working with a software startup company preferred
- Experience scaling a team through rapid growth a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of work experience with 5+ years of direct people management experience in a customer-facing role
You must have access to a reliable internet connection and a working computer to work from home.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!