Director of Customer Happiness
Hey there! The name’s Acuity Scheduling, but my friend call me Cutie. I’m an online scheduling tech company from New York City, and I’m 11 years old. But that’s, like, 150 years in the software company world.
Hobbies include: sipping air-roasted espresso, using finger guns like they’re goin’ out of style, and delivering show-stopping karaoke performances wherever there’s a boombox and a stage.
Not to toot my own horn (toot, toot!), but I’m not your typical grow fast/die young startup. Rather, I’m an established company with the whip smart dexterity and nimbleness of a new company. (We’re talking 8 figures a year in revenue from over 70,000 businesses who use me to schedule millions of appointments each and every month)
In other words, the name of the game is consistent, quick growth, and I’m looking for the the Director of Customer Happiness to expand & watch over our support team. It’s all about beefing up our support so our customers feel more cared for than ever. (Round these parts, that’s the holy grail.)
I bet I know what you’re thinking.
Why manage schedules?
Well, I like to help people. I guess you could say I take after my dad that way. His name’s Gavin and he built me from scratch back in 2006! Can you believe it? More than a decade dedicated to making the lives of business owners easier.
And that’s where you come in.
You’ll fit in with me better than peanut butter at a jam sesh if you:
- Just found that lame grandpa joke at least mildly amusing.
- Can’t wait to (remotely) manage a team of 40+ Customer Happiness Specialists and lead the crusade on helping it run as smooth as buttah while boosting morale sky-high.
- Find yourself daydreaming about growing our remote customer support team from 25 folks to 40+ over the next year, ultimately moving to a 24/7 support model. (Hold onto your hats!)
- Rule at leadership, and feel good about regular one-on-one check-ins with the support team leads.
- Can use your crystal ball (plus analytics and experience) to forecast growth, and recruit new team members before we need more hands on deck.
- Swoon over making work schedules and handling the logistics of who reports to work (and when) so every customer has an experience worthy of extra cherries in their Shirley Temples.
- Feel confident in continuing to develop our training program so your new team members get up to speed in record time. (This is when you take the cake as Best Boss Ever).
- Want to get your hands dirty in research, teasing out new technical measures that streamline our support and shorten response times. (Ooh, la la!)
- Know what the heck we’re talking about when we say we’re on the hunt for data-informed approaches that pinpoint and solve hiccups and trends in the sorts of support our customers need most.
- Are into the idea of working directly with the CEO on a day-to-day basis. (He’s a pretty cool guy with lots of great puns, don’t worry.)
- Dance a little bit when you think about partnering with our stellar product & marketing crew to bring more eyes to Acuity (and customers into our funnel).
- Put good ol’ fashioned ETHICS above everything else. We never (ever) want to trick people just to improve our numbers, so it’s about growth that comes from a great place.
Oh, and by the way? Please only apply if you’re cool with:
- Having 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums covered.
- Living that unlimited PTO life. (It’s real, and it’s wonderful.)
- 3% of your salary being contributed to your 401K.
- Being an autodidact. Go on. Look it up. (You’ll get a $5,000 credit toward continuing your education.)
If this description sounds like you, there’s a chance I’d like to offer you $85k – $120k. Straight up cash money. I mean, it’d be in exchange for your professional services each year, but still.
Write me. Or, you know, fill out the application that the CEO, Gavin, will review personally. (You can count on it, just like our customers will come to count on you.)
High fives all around!