Director of Customer Experience at SwagUp
Director of Customer Experience
- Full Time
- $90-120k per year
SwagUp is looking for a Director of Customer Experience to lead our rockstar Customer Experience team. This role is perfect for anyone wanting to work with multiple teams on working on enhancing the customer experience. We are a customer first company and while some companies may see customer service as a task driven team, we see our experience team as direct insight on how we can improve. Our goal is to use feedback from the Customer Experience team on developing our product, improve sales and marketing teams and that’s just the start of it.
Our Customer Experience team handles all the good, the bad and the ugly – they drive retention by giving clients best in class service. We are looking for a manager that is tech savvy, will drive the feedback loop for improvements, and embodies the customer is always first mentality
The ideal candidate is a customer-obsessed problem solver, who is passionate about our mission: eliminating all of the friction in the swag creation and distribution process! They must be able to think quickly and work in a fast paced environment and handle complaints from clients while bringing them back as a client. We are looking for a leader that can help step in with issues when needed and onboard and train the current team.
We are a rapidly growing company without a lot of defined processes, so perfect for anyone that likes to be a driver vs. passenger. This is a pro-active role and will track, record and report on customer issues, identifying patterns and presenting solutions to the marketing + tech teams. We are a client centric company and always work on providing the best experience possible. If you are looking for a fast paced environment with ability to grow, grab your helmet and join us to the moon!
- Own the Customer Experience department
- Manage, train and onboard Customer Experience Specialists
- Personally engage with Top Tier Accounts like Amazon, Google when issues arise
- Driver Retention and decrease customer issues
- Manage and report on KPIs for team members and overall team and work to improve them
- Work with Marketing and Product on enhancing customer experience
- Own the implementation of the process
- 3+ years in customer service or a service-oriented role, at a startup is a major plus, e-commerce is even better
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, and enthusiastically with our clients as well as with our Sales, Marketing, and Ops team!
- Must have experience with Zendesk and architecting flows that enhance overall customer experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must work well under pressure
- Aptitude to build strong relationships and rapport with our client base
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment where no two days are the same!
- Must be able to work independently on tasks and work well with others team members
- Love working with clients and understand clients needs always come first
- Ability to interpret and present relevant data
- Prior use of Zendesk a plus
What Success Looks Like
- Reduce tension & frustrations of clients and ensure any issues are resolved
- Collaborate with Marketing on enhancing client experience and find the root of issues and determine solutions
- Increase customer retention performance once baseline is established
- Decrease the number of issues on percentage basis
- Resolve shipping issues that come along and cases opened with carriers
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!