Website Cheat Sheet
Director of Business Development
Love building business relationships? We’re looking for you!
The Cheat Sheet is dedicated to providing audiences the information they want in an approachable, entertaining way. We want readers to save time and live more, so we closely follow, research, and write about topics to bring you the most up-to-date guides, reviews, lists, and advice.
The Cheat Sheet is looking for a full-time Director of Business Development to join our team. The Cheat Sheet is known for its comprehensive analysis of premium lifestyle coverage, and you could be part of our team dedicated to promoting this content!
As our Director of Business Development you will:
- Report direct directly to our President and CFO and use your well-honed business acumen to identify, create and support strategic opportunities to extend the audience and revenue growth of The Cheat Sheet.
- Perform market intelligence and analysis, evaluating new growth opportunities and producing ROI financial models on emerging businesses.
- Create a pipeline of potential clients and maintain strong business relationships.
What makes The Cheat Sheet a great place to work?
- We are a recognized digital media leader with more than 14 million monthly readers and our company was just named to Inc’s Top 5000 list for 2016.
- We are a tightly knit team passionate about our product and we strive to be experts in our fields. We have a collaborative culture driven by mutual respect that fosters regular feedback and group discussion.
- We are an exciting, rapidly growing company and we want you to grow with us. At The Cheat Sheet, your career is what you make of it.
- Work from home, a coffee shop, or anywhere you choose. We have a distributed workforce, which means you can live wherever you want and work with brilliant colleagues from around the country.
- We offer competitive salaries, health, dental & vision insurance as well as 401k contributions.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- MBA from top tier educational institution or undergraduate business degree with at least 2-3 years’ experience in investment banking, consulting, tech or online media.
- Deep knowledge of and passion for emerging technologies, digital media and publishing.
- Ability to identify potential deals, build relationships and bring deals to fruition.
- Confidence to operate in a quickly changing environment.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and creative.
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment.
If this opportunity interests you and you fit the job description, please fill out this form.