Director Lifecycle Marketing & CRM at iD Tech
Director, Lifecycle Marketing & CRM
- Mktg – Search – Soc Media DIREC01122
iD Tech is searching for its first Director, Lifecycle Marketing & CRM to redefine our retention strategy across on-campus and online product lines. This role will report directly to the VP of Growth and will be responsible for transforming the CRM program from a batch and blast approach, to a data driven, personalized lifecycle marketing program. This role will have a team of retention specialists and an email marketer to help execute retention strategies.
- Leads the CRM team in developing and executing lifecycle marketing campaigns, trigger emails, and other segmented marketing through email, push notifications, and outbound calls.
- Defines the customer journey between on-campus and online and optimizes the movement between product lines.
- Optimizes strategies to increase customer engagement, retention, and lifetime value.
- Works with engineering to build lifecycle automation campaigns.
- Leads the charge with consumer insights to effectively influence acquisition and retention strategies.
- Works collaboratively with Acquisition, Brand, and Content teams.
- 5+ years of direct CRM experience, managing email programs for digital products.
- Experience managing a team of at least 3.
- Proven experience in managing end-to-end lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Experience owning and developing a robust A/B testing framework.
- Customer Service and/or Sales experience a plus.
- Strong Excel and data modeling skills.
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business, or related field.
5 Reasons Why This is the #BestJobEver
- iD Tech has been voted a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group 9 times!
- Strong remote infrastructure and work-from-home flexibility
- Purpose-driven company and a national leader in youth STEM education
- Employees receive FREE medical, dental and vision insurance
- Some of our extra perks include generous PTO, paid holidays and camp scholarships
Our Company. Our Mission.
Join our cast of talented, creative people who care deeply about revolutionizing STEM education for the next generation of game designers, programmers, web and app developers, filmmakers, tech leaders, and entrepreneurs. iD Tech engages over 50,000 students a year through our on-campus and online programs, and has over 450,000 alumni.
iD Tech is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!