Director, Integration Partnerships at Zillow
Director, Integration Partnerships
About the team
ShowingTime+ is a collection of brands and software solutions that focus on providing services to all real estate agents, teams, and brokers to facilitate a seamless shop and transact experience for their customers. ShowingTime+ is part of Zillow Group, whose mission is to give people the power to unlock life’s next chapter
The Integrations Partnership team oversees and manages all third party partnerships and dotloop connect integrations, while cross collaborating with internal stakeholders through sales enablement, training, and education. Team success is measured on successful addition of new partnerships, delivering quality leads to the sales floor, identifying new revenue opportunities, and improving existing integrations.
About the role
Do you have a passion for business development and expanding key partnerships to make a big impact? Zillow is seeking an exceptional Director, Integration Partnership to lead relationship management and business development for ShowingTime+ and drive specific business partnerships to support ShowingTime+ ongoing growth! This role will collaborate closely with external partners and internal business stakeholders to execute new deals and optimize existing ones across Dotloop, ShowingTime, and more. We are looking for an Integration Partnership Expert who can both act as a strategic leader in identifying and setting goals, and as a strong executer in driving complex agreements from end-to-end. Join a growing, fun, high performance team!
You Will Get To
- Grow the existing ShowingTime+ integration ecosystem and ancillary services program to drive value to existing customers and open new revenue streams within ShowingTime+
- Leverage existing relationships to generate new marketing opportunities and sales leads
- Lead a sales engineer and eventually grow the team
- Provide ongoing and impactful training/support to internal dotloop teams on integrations and key partnerships, ensuring existing customer derive value in the integrations and driving customer retention
- Influence new and retained revenue through adoption and engagement of available integrations
- Provide high-level, non-technical, Application Programing Interface, or API insights and guidance to external partners
- Capture and make available documentation to all internal teams and external partners/prospects
- R&D for new channels of business with an eye on uncovering new and unique opportunities that support company KPIs
- Monitor performance of all partnerships and integrations
- Engage with multiple internal teams, including marketing, product, sales, success, and support to maximize impact of all partnerships
- Industry expert for internal teams and external partners
- Present at industry events
- Seek internal feedback and create actionable plans to help ShowingTime+ achieve company key results
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $140,100.00 – $223,900.00 Annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.
In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- Spot industry trends, evaluate potential impact, and make build, buy, partner recommendations
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to synthesize a deep understanding of Zillow’s goals and product roadmaps to identify key partnerships
- Leverage business development expertise to negotiate agreements that unlock maximum value for ShowingTime+
- Understand real estate and real estate data and how it’s used by brokerages, teams, agents and the systems they use in their daily workflows
- Manage and expand ongoing key partnerships with external partners
- Make recommendations for optimizing existing deals and for streamlining the deal process
- Lead a team of one to two direct reports. Develop and enhance talent as a people leader
- Creative thinker with a solution-based approach to challenges and obstacles
- Metrics driven and results oriented with experience in tracking and reporting KPIs
Additional Job Description
- Superior communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to prioritize highest impact activity
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for working with external partners and growing businesses
- Strong analytic skills and data-driven approach
- Strong teamwork skills and proven ability to partner across an organization
- Ability to operate in fast paced, rapidly evolving environment, with minimal oversight
- Overall, a highly driven, results-oriented, creative, intellectually curious, problem solver with a track record of excellence and delivering results
- Strong track record managing and leading others
- 12+ years relevant experience in business development and/or account management and expansion
- Experience in real estate industry
- Experience managing team members
- High-level understanding of API’s and other integrations
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make it easier to unlock life’s next chapter.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do is helping people move from dreaming to transacting — and no matter what job you’re in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022 list, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, honoring the Best Places to Work in 2022, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index 2022, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index and Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality 2022, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at RecruitingAccessibility@zillowgroup.com.
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.