Director, Integrated Non-Profit at ForwardPMX
Director, Integrated Non-Profit
- REMOTE, US
- NONPROFIT STRATEGY
ForwardPMX is a global brand performance agency, home to 1,000 experts across 25 offices and 15 countries around the world. We create award-winning data, technology and media solutions that deliver breakthrough results and fuel growth to our clients’ businesses. We strive to be the best destination for the industry’s top global talent, creating an inspired, collaborative workplace culture that enables smarter problem solving and more focus on innovation.
ForwardPMX is looking for a Director, Integrated Non-Profit. This role is responsible for managing the overall client relationships and drive the strategic framework for our clients’ integrated marketing campaigns. From ideation to execution, this collaborative role interacts heavily with internal team members and key client contacts to solve for challenges and achieve business goals through data/insights, research, creative, technology and media. Candidates must have direct mail and digital nonprofit experience and a track record of successful account management.
- Develops deep understanding of clients’ business by becoming brand expert and trusted client advisor
- Engages with the client to help diagnose fundamental opportunities within their business, define and address changes in customer needs and craft go to market strategies
- Oversees creation of differentiating strategies that leverage industry best practices, constituent interactions and insights to drive deeper relationships and maximize fundraising
- Effectively analyzes qualitative and quantitative research and data to draw relevant conclusions and go forward plans
- Provide industry context into business transformation strategies and roadmaps, including defining use cases and financial impacts
- Monitors performance and creates recommendations to meet/enhance client’s business goals
- 8-10 years of agency or client experience with nonprofits; fundraising, advocacy and marketing experience preferred
- Track record of successful fundraising strategy and business development
- Previous experience with designing fully integrated nonprofit campaigns across multiple products/media
- Experience in managing staff and expanding client engagement
- Strong marketing and engagement background and familiarity with multiple media channels
- Excels at project management
- Excellent presentation and pitch skills
- Strong financial acumen and exhibits problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required, MS or MBA preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!