Director, Global Programs at Randstad
Director, Global Programs
As the owner of RiseSmart’s global participant experience and solution consistency you will work closely with stakeholders from Practice, Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to design compelling experiences that match RiseSmart’s methodology, our customer’s vision, local norms, cultural considerations and user feedback to ensure a positive experience for RiseSmart participants in global locations.
- You will use project management expertise and global business perspective to direct and operationalize the main aspects of this job: user experience, program consistency, content development/translation/dissemination, integration with content management system, and quality control.
- You will apply your passion for experience to ensure program consistency and appropriateness across global geographies inclusive of our technology and high-touch services, adjusting for cultural nuances.
- You will also continuously press us to create a better global user experience through your intimate knowledge of the needs of our users and your eye to the future needs.
- You will utilize your global knowledge of User Experience (UX) in North America, EMEA, LATAM and APAC combined with nuances of delivering personal, high-touch solutions. Act as the trusted partner with global business leaders in local countries to ensure knowledge sharing on best practices and ongoing global solution development success.
- Your project management skills will be needed as you interact with other teams to ensure projects are meeting key benchmarks.
- You will work collaboratively to champion user experience best practices and consistent information architecture across the organization for both online and offline components.
- You will identify and monitor KPIs to measure success of global program experience.
- You need to draw on your knowledge of the UX life cycle (research, conceptualization, iterative design, delivery) to define the user journey through our services.
- You will understand market standards, business needs, and solution components for all RiseSmart locations and make recommendations for solution standardization and improvements based on cultural and business requirements.
- You will oversee ongoing enhancement and improvement of RiseSmart programs and content including managing global content development budget, monitoring satisfaction and creating ongoing investment recommendations
- Be the #1 champion for our users within the organization
- Ensure solution drives positive user satisfaction ratings (already at 98% – so you’re up for a challenge)
- Enable operation of consistent user experience in global locations for both standard and customized projects
- Represent the interest of the user in interactions with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering
- Proactively drive continuous improvement to our UX, monitoring user feedback channels and global trends to influence the product roadmap
- Navigate global stakeholders to create consistent user experiences for both standard and custom project configurations
- Oversee offline delivery of services including coaching and live events, ensuring content is applicable to each global market and delivered flawlessly
- Oversee localization process for technology, services, and programs
- Vendor ID/management and budget management for outsourced activities such as translation and localization
- Creates and maintains UX related guidelines and usability protocols (such as translation glossaries)
- Collaboration with Sales and Product Teams on custom solution scope, design and SOW creation
- Work with the client success team to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes.
- Experience building and overseeing global programs ideally with a technology and services component
- Experience with the translation and localization of content and programs; experience managing style guides and glossaries for translation across APAC, EMEA, LATAM, etc.
- Experience managing complex projects with changing requirements and deadlines; managing dependencies of multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with senior level executives to drive cooperation and support for initiatives
- Experience designing and rolling out global programs
- Experience in the careers space either career development or career transition related
- Learning and Development experience a plus
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!