Director, Global Executive Recruiting at BeiGene
Director, Global Executive Recruiting
BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
BeiGene is a Commercial stage Biotechnology company experiencing exponential growth. Our bold mission is to transform the Bio/Pharma industry by challenging the status quo and building the first next-generation Biotech company we will expand access to the highest quality affordable therapies to billions more people across the Globe. To fulfill this mission, BeiGene is committed to rapid growth and expansion (500 employees in 2018 to almost 10000 today).
To support our continued growth, BeiGene is advancing our Executive Recruiting/Sourcing capabilities Globally. In this role you will be responsible for building a centralized Executive Recruiting Team, responsible for end-to-end recruitment for our most business-critical senior roles across the enterprise. You will act as a player coach on a small agile team. The pillars of the Executive Recruiting Team will be centered around 1) Executive Search, 2) Talent Sourcing, and 3) Talent Intelligence.
The Executive Recruiting Team will work with our Talent Acquisition Leadership, HRBPs, and Business Leaders in building candidates slates/market maps for our most senior roles within the organization globally. You will be called upon as a true Talent Advisor, expected to act as a Market Expert, able to provide in depth talent insights and competitive intelligence. Your performance will be measured by your understanding of the market, ability to attract top industry talent, build a smooth process and provide significant agency savings.
BeiGene is a young non-bureaucratic organization, with innovation being a cornerstone of it’s culture. The Executive Recruiting Team is still early in its evolutionyou will have the opportunity to truly shape and advance the function. There is an openness to look at the newest sourcing tools and the most modern tech (AI and Automation), to help us source and recruit more efficiently.
Essential Functions of the job:
- Work with TA and HR Leaders to build out a clear Executive Recruitment strategy and process globally
- Lead strategic projects centered around Market Intel and Competitive Intelligence for TA Leadership and senior most business leaders
- Meet with Senior Business leaders, Hiring Managers, Recruiters, HRBP’s and TA leadership to understand current and future openings, developing detailed Recruitment/Sourcing Strategies
- Develop an intimate knowledge of BeiGene: know the leaders, the different departments, the growth plans, and how the business model, mission and value intersect
- Lead Hiring Manager intakes and setting the recruitment strategy for each search
- Understanding each potential prospects’ career problem and being able to articulate how the BeiGene opportunity might help solve
- Build pipelines for future roles by curating and managing a slate of talent for critical positions on an ongoing basis
- Provide updated candidate reports to keep Hiring Managers abreast of the active candidates on each Search
- Develop and continue to refine your candidate pitch to attract the best talent, adjusting based on new data and market conditions
- Outside the box thinker/disruptor
- A true Sourcer/Hunter/Scout Mindset
- 15+ years of Talent Acquisition experience
- 15+ years of experience focused on Sourcing passive candidates
- 10 years Executive Search/Executive Sourcing experience
- 10 years of experience recruiting in the BioPharma Industry
- Superior technical acumen and analytical mindset that relishes research related work
- Agile mindset, flexible, with the ability to quickly pivot, working across several sourcing projects simultaneously, while finding the best sourcing solutions and technique based on the search, not married to the same techniques and process
- Expert knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter Advanced Search Features
- Prior Consulting or Retained Search experience
- Expert working knowledge of Workday and/or other Applicant Tracking Systems and CRM’s
- Previous experience working with GEM and/or other sourcing platformsSeekOut, Hiretual, Entello
- Active member/participant in Sourcing Communities such as Sourcecon
- Analytics driven, with previous experience using tools such as LinkedIn Talent Insights and Talent Neuron
BeiGene Global Competencies
When we exhibit our values of Patients First, Collaborative Spirit, Bold Ingenuity and Driving Excellence, through our twelve global competencies below, we help get more affordable medicines to more patients around the world.
- Fosters Teamwork
- Provides and Solicits Honest and Actionable Feedback
- Acts Inclusively
- Demonstrates Initiative
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Continuous Learning
- Embraces Change
- Analytical Thinking/Data Analysis
- Financial Excellence
- Communicates with Clarity
Salary Range: $157,400.00 – $217,400.00 annually
BeiGene is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Actual compensation packages are determined by several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, certifications, relevant education or training, and specific work location. Packages may vary by location due to differences in the cost of labor. The recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for a preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the listed range reflects the base salary or hourly range only. Non-Commercial roles are eligible to participate in the annual bonus plan, and Commercial roles are eligible to participate in an incentive compensation plan. All Company employees have the opportunity to own shares of BeiGene Ltd. stock because all employees are eligible for discretionary equity awards and to voluntarily participate in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan. The Company has a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. BeiGene does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.