Director, Field Marketing at PagerDuty
Director, Americas Field Marketing
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values – Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself – serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
Director, Americas Field Marketing
(San Francisco,Toronto or Remote)
Why We Need You
We are looking for a world class marketer to lead field marketing programs for our Enterprise and Commercial segments in North America. In this role, you will align closely with sales to drive the marketing strategy to support pipeline success. You will oversee the strategy and execution from campaign conception to campaign completion, offering insights and analytics on performance
How You Contribute to Our Vision:
- Partner closely with our regional sales leaders (East, West, Central & Commercial) to serve as the key marketing business partner for pipeline success (revenue growth and pipeline health).
- Develop and implement region-specific marketing plans
- Provide input to the global campaigns team to ensure campaigns developed are relevant and campaigns land successfully in region
- Supplement and/or customize global campaigns with needed region or sales-specific marketing activities to ensure success in the field
- Work with broader marketing team to develop and execute more customized marketing programs for top accounts.
- Plan and host offline events
- Coordinate enablement for sales on all campaigns in the field.
- Drive segmentation analysis and identify segments of opportunity working with sales strategy, marketing ops and growth teams
- Track field marketing campaigns, determine the most successful ones and ensure best practices are shared across regions
- Manage and own campaign pipeline for effectiveness and results. Develop reporting frameworks for clear communication with sales and marketing leaders on a global level to share performance trends
- Ensure regular meeting cadence and effective communications to key stakeholders across the business
- Effectively collaborate and manage agencies to help scale delivery and impact of programs for the field
- Improve and apply processes and best practices to ensure program success, making programs globally visible and available, measure outcomes and manage budgets to maximize impact.
- 10-12 years marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns. Ideal candidate will have a proven track record with Field Marketing and ABM campaigns.
- 5+ years experience developing and executing new marketing strategies and programs for B2B organizations
- 5+ years experience driving demand and pipeline for the programs
- 5+ years experience managing marketing budgets, allocating & optimizing spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results
- 5+ years experience partnering with sales to deliver enterprise results
- Past experience in using salesforce and/or other marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Works well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing
- Track record for delivering under tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving success
- Strong communication skills including story-telling with PowerPoint, data crunching with Excel, use of†salesforce.com, etc.
- Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills with rigorous attention to detail.
- Bachelor degree from a 4 year college/university
- MBA a plus (but we love smart people who really love to innovate and get things done)
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
- 401K with 1% match
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, FSA, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous parental leave
- Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
- Paid employee Volunteer Time – 20 hours per year
- Monthly company wide hack days
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!