Director, Executive Compensation at Rite Aid
Director, Executive Compensation
- United States
- Corporate – Human Resources
- Manage annual compensation review of Executive population including market pricing all roles, discussion of performance and pay recommendations with leaders and presentation of recommendations.
- Produces individual compensation action recommendations throughout the year driven by external hires, internal promotions, severance, employment agreements and other organizational changes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the planning, design, and implementation of Executive base pay, short-term incentive and equity programs.
- Lead cross functional team (Finance, Legal, HR) in support of the preparation of management for meetings and interactions with the Compensation Committee.
- Responsible for the production and quality of all materials for the Compensation Committee meetings and all associated preparation meetings.
- Partner with Legal on all Executive Compensation related compliance issues including the drafting of the Compensation Discussion and Analysis within the Proxy, advising on other SEC filings and advising senior leadership on the tax, SEC and other regulatory implications of executive compensation actions.
- Responsible for the design of the annual short-term and longer-term incentive plans including the directing of administration and governance processes, associate communication and support of related processes in Payroll, Tax, Finance and Legal.
- Oversee the job evaluation process including the creation/revision of job descriptions and recommend pay grade allocation for all Executive positions.
- In coordination with the VP Rewards and CHRO, responsible for establishing and maintaining a defined executive compensation philosophy that is consistent with the broader compensation philosophy and HR strategies.
Experience / Requirements
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources, Finance, Legal or related fields required.
- 5 years of experience in Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams required.
- 3 years of experience in Demonstrated ability to influence and support Senior Leadership and Board of Directors required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Human Resources required.
- Master’s degree in Arts/Sciences (MA/MS) MBA or HR preferred.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!