Director, Data Analytics at Perficient
(MA, Data, Analytics)
Job Location(s): US-MT-Bozeman | US-WI-Milwaukee | US-MA-Framingham | US-MI-Ann Arbor
Job ID: 2020-9212
Category: Business Unit Leadership
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient Digital currently has a career opportunity for a Director, (MA, Data, Analytics) for our Digital Marketing Solutions (DMS) team. This position does offer the flexibility to work remote or from one of our offices nationwide.
As a Managing Director for Digital Marketing Solutions (DMS), your primary responsibility is to provide strategic leadership, client service excellence and successful practice development and delivery of digital marketing programs strategy, solutions and services. This includes driving, managing, and evolving services and solutions to support client digital marketing needs related to:
- Marketing Automation
The Managing Director – DMS Tech, Data and Analytics will lead the development and nurturing of a highly-motivated team, inspired to give their all and do whatever is needed to help the client and grow the business within the Marketing Automation, Data and Analytics service lines.
- Act as a key leader for the overall digital marketing leadership team, participating in the building and executing of our long-term roadmap, business-case development and revenue growth.
- Drive strategic vision, thought leadership, innovative solution development for related digital marketing technology, data and analytics in collaboration with other senior leaders and service team member
- Serve as a digital marketing tech, data and analytics lead expert in strategic business development opportunities, in conjunction with sales executives and broader support teams, and contribute to pipeline development
- Own and manage P&L aligned with Marketing Automation, Data and Analytics service lines
- Establish, oversee and grow multiple service line teams:
- Supervise Marketing Automation, Data and Analytics service lines, providing daily advice and guidance, mentorship and support, ensuring members and leaders meet or exceed expectations for defined duties. Defines and develops team processes including project skill alignment, cross-training, quality control, client escalations, and skill-based workload managemen
- Architect client solutions and support client pursuits as necessary based on current team skill set and client complexity across Marketing Automation, Data and Analytics service lines
- Oversee the hiring, training, managing and mentoring of digital marketing tech, data and analytics professionals, facilitating a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, service excellence, accountability and intellectual curiosity
- Establish team leadership for each practice aligned to defined principles for ensuring delivery of the highest quality service, consistently managing client expectations, profitability, and soliciting and acting on client feedback.
- In collaboration with supporting practice leadership, define and develop general service delivery team processes including program management, skills development, client management, cross-training, quality control, and client escalations
- Balance employee resources based on service line forecasting, ensuring appropriate hiring plans are in place to support service line growth
- Design and implement organizational goals for Marketing Automation, Data and Analytics service lines on a yearly basis
- Manage ongoing employee training framework for Marketing Automation, Data and Analytics service lines including process improvements, soft skills, services delivery technology, products, and solution topics; updates, enhances and delivers
- Coordinate unified client support team in conjunction with other Managing Directors across service lines, account management, project management and strategy
- 8+ years of senior leadership and management experience
- Exceptional communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial and highly innovative with an effective team work ethic
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to build and motivate high-performance teams
- Relentless ability to improve execution and supporting infrastructure
- Ability to manage, motivate, recruit, and develop professional team members
- Extensive knowledge of Marketing Automation, Data and Analytics platforms
- Ability to lead and mentor senior and junior employees within the company
- Ability to transform strategic discussions into concrete, actionable work plans
- Results-driven mindset continually building a world-class services business
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to create and build positive and productive relationships internally with employees and externally with clients and stakeholders
- Must be open to travel
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!