Director, Customer Success at Castlight Health
Director, Customer Success
- Customer Success
- United States
The Customer Success team is looking for a Director of Key Accounts responsible for the success of a portfolio of the company’s largest clients. This role is a management position and will report to the Sr. Director of Key Accounts.
The ideal candidate will have a background in large-scale customer relationship management and sales, with demonstrated success in partnering with clients to achieve their goals and in retaining and growing our relationship with them. In addition, the Director will be responsible for hiring, training, and motivating a team in a complex and fast-paced environment. Supporting the Castlight mission and culture are key capabilities for this function.
- Grow and manage a team of senior account facing professionals.
- Grow and manage a portfolio of business with responsibility for growth and retention of existing customer base.
- Manage and resolve escalations, including working directly with VP level and above customer contacts to build relationships and resolve issues as they arise.
- Identify and articulate customer business objectives in order to meet and exceed them
- Build on leads generated by sales and business development to determine timing for account rollout plans, business requirements, and operational specifications
- Ability to identify additional opportunities to drive upsells and partner with sales to deliver on
- revenue goals
- Strong expertise in health benefits and healthcare data (a must)
- 5+ years of client/account management at senior level
- Experience growing and managing a team
- Experience with direct sales and/or managing a sales team
- Demonstrated experience managing and advising Fortune 500 accounts for both services and support
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to engage interpersonally with all levels of an organization
- Able to thrive in a matrixed organizational structure
- Process-driven and analytical thinker
- Strong leadership abilities including: high accountability, proactive and thoughtful
- High level of comfort with fast-paced environments
- Strong understanding of SaaS business model
- Strong administrative skills with demonstrated ability to consistently deliver against internal deadlines.
- BA/BS Degree
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!