Director, Client Success at TrueAccord
Director, Client Success
- REMOTE, USA
- CLIENT SERVICES – CLIENT SUCCESS
Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach – one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well-positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that’s been waiting for change.
TrueAccord’s clients include some of the world’s most recognizable service, lending, technology, financial, and fintech organizations.
The Client Success Team serves as a strategic business partner to our clients and is responsible for managing and growing end to end client relationships.
The Director is an essential part of the Client Success leadership team and will frequently interact with other senior leaders across the entire TrueAccord organization
- Hands-on end to end full client relationship management including; client communications, satisfaction, and overall portfolio performance of a major global banking client(s)
- Fully understand and be able to articulate to internal stakeholders, client’s business model, strategic objectives and policies and procedures related to the work we do for them
- Work with TrueAccord leadership to proactively identify, recommend and lead the execution of performance improvement initiatives
- Proactively track and report on key performance metrics
- Strategy optimization; building the necessary process and controls, and helping clients understand the nature of digital collections as a service and the value they get from TrueAccord
- Interpret data and insights from TrueAccord’s services and analytics team to provide consultative guidance to clients
- Create and deliver regular business reviews with clients to demonstrate the value they are receiving from working with TrueAccord
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to drive process and performance improvements
- Responsible for managing the oversight and delivery of client-specific tasks, projects, and audit deliverables
- Manage delegated projects
- Bring a positive, collaborative, team-oriented attitude to the office and your customers every day!
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 12+ years of professional experience
- 10+ years of experience in debt collection/default management within a banking or credit card environment. This could include direct management of a collection function, involvement in collection analytics and reporting, risk management experience in a credit-granting or collection, client/account management in a collection business, vendor management or other related experience
- 4+ years of client service, client success, or account management experience
- Experience engaging clients as stakeholders on business relationships.
- Professional temperament and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate data into business insights
- Solution-oriented problem solver
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and opened a location of excellence in Lenexa, KS in April 2019. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
- Generous paid time off
- Paid training
- We promote work/life harmony
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!