Director – Analytics & SEO
YourTango aims to grow its organic search traffic, increase user engagement, leverage its data and achieve other positive business outcomes that are driven by actionable insights. The Director, Analytics & SEO, will play a central role in achieving these crucial goals.
We are looking for a self-starter with a strong analytical background and tremendous SEO expertise. S/he will ideally be passionate about achieving results, deeply curious, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. S/he will serve as our in-house SEO subject matter expert, communicating on all SEO topics, and working closely with the YourTango team on analytics and SEO requirements. This will include On Page SEO, Technical SEO, Accessibility, User Experience, Link Building, working closely with the relevant teams (ie editorial, development, etc) to determine growth opportunities, and more.
This is a full-time work-from-home position, offers benefits, and competitive compensation.
- Creating and monitoring dashboards that showcase key commercial insights
- Analyzing data and offering actionable insights to management and key stakeholders that lead to increased traffic, engagement, etc
- Conducting SEO audits, specs, requirements for product, engineering, and editorial teams and guiding projects through conclusion
- QA on all SEO changes both in the pre-production environment and on the live production sites
- Ad hoc SEO troubleshooting and problem solving
- Monitoring SEO trends and staying ahead of best practices
- Identify new opportunities to improve SEO and generally informing the broader SEO strategies, including around key word research, tools, optimization techniques and more.
- Training internal stakeholders and editorial teams on SEO best practices
What You Bring to the Team:
- 5+ years proven track record in growing the organic search audience for one or more significant consumer brands
- Strong background in analytics and identifying actionable insights for significant digital publishers and/or consumer brands
- Ability to communicate, demonstrate, and articulate on SEO philosophies and best practices
- Advanced technical SEO skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
You May Also Have:
- Experience leveraging large scale data collection in decision making