Director, Account Management at ExecOnline
Title: Director, Account Management
Help create a lasting impact for our partners as we democratize leadership development. We are scaling rapidly, and are looking for consultative partners to help our clients thrive in an era of uncertainty. The Director, Account Management plays a critical role in supporting the planning & implementation of 25-35 key accounts by engaging with C-suite executives, strategizing on deals, and implementing service and commercial approaches.
- Focus on growing and developing 15-25 existing clients, together with generating new business
- Manage account planning based on current relationships, deployment model, and opportunities by laying out overall relationship plan: inventory consumption, program reporting, communications, meeting scheduling, and pricing plan documents to drive engagement
- Develop views on company strategy and identify themes, opportunities, and priority issues that align with ExecOnline’s services
- Coordinate with the Client Success Team to drive successful usage of our platform, and alignment to client needs and objectives
- Monitor program performance on a daily basis by coordinating with the Program Team to address any service issues
- Analyze participant scoring, assessments, alumni experiences and program reviews to develop specific business cases based on client priorities to be presented to clients for program expansion
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
What positions you for success:
- 4+ years experience selling/renewing B2B SaaS, marketing, or professional services to business leaders.
- Experience in a creative growth organization in e-learning, software, or online higher education
- Proven track record to drive account growth
- Experience engaging and influencing C-level executives
- Consistently exceeds quotas and KPIs
- Consultative and conceptual selling skills required in an enterprise sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Business acumen, can articulate the value of our services to new clients
- Intellectually curious, a fast learner
- Flexible, agile, demonstrated initiative and independence
What you’ll get:
- Competitive base salary + commission
- 20 days paid vacation
- Stock options
- Highly subsidized health insurance
- Paid parental leave
- A host of other perks!
ExecOnline is transforming virtual education by partnering with top business schools, including Berkeley-Haas, Columbia, IMD, MIT-Sloan, Wharton, Stanford, and Yale to rapidly deliver online leadership development programs that generate lasting organizational impact. ExecOnline’s university-certified programs in strategy, innovation, operations, and more feature dynamic content tailored to the unique corporate objectives of their clients. ExecOnline has delivered transformational leadership development experiences to more than 200 organizations and 10,000 business leaders.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!