Direct Response Marketer/Copywriter
Distributed/Remote, United States
Who We Are:
SixLeaf is the leading marketing platform for third party sellers on Amazon.com as well as a variety of other e-commerce marketplaces. We offer a suite of complete software solutions for brands, both big and small, selling online. These solutions significantly improve marketplace performance and profit for our clients. Simply: we help Brands become ecommerce empires.
Since 2014, our mission has been to help as many brands as possible scale to the point where they are household names. And our goal is to be the very best at it. We’ve established ourselves as the revolutionary innovators in a fast-paced industry in that time. By helping quality brands grow, not only can we assist our clients to achieve their dreams, but we make the market a better place for consumers. Each member of our team shares in the joy and responsibility of making the ecommerce world a better place.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for engaged and enthusiastic Direct Response Marketer/Copywriter to join the SixLeaf team! SixLeaf is seeking someone to create intensely compelling marketing material for both print and digital mediums. The ideal candidate has an engaging way with words, a deep understanding of advertising and knack for communicating across mediums and to differing audiences.
Why Work With Us?
SixLeaf was originally founded in 2014 as ZonBlast – a tool which completely revolutionized the Amazon marketing space. In the last 4 years, we’ve grown exponentially, have been featured at major industry events, on podcasts, and have proudly served thousands of Brand owners. We’ve had the honor of having a direct hand in taking entrepreneurs from mere idea to 7+ figure Brands.
As a team, we consider working for our early-stage tech startup a lifetyle choice, rather than a job choice. Working for SixLeaf can be challenging at times. We operate in a competitive and fast moving industry, so we need to hit aggressive deadlines and there are many times when everyone on the team puts in a lot more hours than they are used to. You’ll work hard but you’ll face exciting challenges that allow you to put your mark on the world.
As an important part of the SixLeaf team, you’ll be responsible for creating innovative tools that help turn our client’s Brands’ into e-commerce empires. You’ll design beautifully simple yet effective solutions that, once released, will provide measurable and direct impact clients’ businesses.
As a valued SixLeaf team member, you’ll:
- Learn Something New: It is very unlikely you’ve ever worked on a project quite like this. You’ll be exposed to a fascinating and challenging new world where you will be learning about an incredibly exciting industry that is still in its infancy. You will immediately make a difference and impact on SixLeaf, its customers, and this industry.
- Make More Money: To put it bluntly; we are generous. As a startup, we don’t quite have each benchmark that determines bonus structures and pay increases set in stone yet, but we have consistently been extremely giving. We’ve given a bonus each year for the Christmas season. We’ve given raises after each 90-day probationary period. We also regularly increase pay based on exemplary performance.
- Expand Your Skillset: You’ll be exposed to developers around the world who each bring a unique set of skills to the table. You’ll also be learning the intricacies of a relatively new industry to the SAAS space, which will require expansion on current knowledge. Overall, you will walk away from this job a more capable and productive individual having learned from the best in the industry.
At SixLeaf, and as a fully distributed team, we value respect, transparency, dedication, and innovation. We honor our respective team-members strengths by promoting collaboration.
In addition, we offer:
- Generous pay, benefits, and performance-based bonuses
- Generous paid time off policy
- Ability to work remotely in a fully distributed team connected by tools like Slack, Zoom, and more
- Access to a growing library of industry-specific educational material that will help you deliver the best for our clients
- Flexible results-driven schedule
- A team that has cares immeasurably about the results it provides for clients. We take what we do seriously. We know that the results we obtain for clients by way of the software you will help create and improve have direct impacts on entrepreneurs’ businesses, families, and lives. Though we may be distributed, the common drive and connection we all have rivals even
- Work with engineering team, data science team, and information design team to fully understand pertinent data points.
- Collaborate with marketing team and design team to create digital and print media advertising.
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams to create lead content and other deliverables.
- Work with stakeholders and marketing team to create overall marketing strategies for each quarter.
- Design product launch email campaigns and funnels.
- Split test advertising and other marketing campaigns for optimization.
- Track analytics of marketing efforts as it pertains to copy-driven resources.
Who You Are (Someone With…):
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong language skills.
- Proficiency with Google apps (docs, sheets, slides, etc).
- Proficiency with Clickfunnels is a requirement.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Knowledge of web design principles.
- Highly creative, independent thinker and action taker.
Sound Like You?
To apply, please submit your resume, a link to your LinkedIn profile, and cover letter explaining why you believe you’re the person we’re looking to fill in this position. While we won’t be able to reply to every applicant, if you feel like you’re a great match for the SixLeaf team, we’ll be in touch within 3-5 business days. We look forward to hearing from you.