Digital Strategy Director at WunderLand Group
DIGITAL STRATEGY DIRECTOR
- Digital & Traditional Marketing
- Chicago, IL, United States of America
Job Id: 485981
OUR CLIENT: WunderLand is partnered with a digital marketing agency. Partnering with WunderLand for placement in this position offers you access to career guidance and advocacy throughout the hiring process, tailored to your specific career goals.
- JOB TITLE: Digital Strategy Director
- LOCATION: Remote (headquartered in Chicago, IL)
- ROLE TYPE/DURATION: Direct hire
- COMPENSATION: $120,000-$130,000, commensurate with experience
JOB SUMMARY: Seeking a strategic lead to support digital, multi-channel marketing initiatives. Responsible for overseeing the creation of digital campaigns including paid media, email, web traffic and more. You will have the opportunity to impact annual planning, trends, new business pitches and more
WHAT’S REQUIRED TO APPLY:
- 7+ years of digital and multi-channel marketing experience
- Must have experience from a highly regulated industry such as pharma, healthcare, CPG, finance, etc.
- Skilled in presenting to clients, including creative and strategic pitches
- Agency experience a plus!
- Most have experience across various digital verticals including: digital strategy, paid search, content, community management, CRM, email, etc.
NEXT STEPS: We will reach out to qualified candidates for this position, but may not be able to get back to everyone based on volume. That said, we will keep you in mind for other relevant positions, as well!
WunderLand Group is the destination for digital, marketing, and creative talent. We deliver on our promise to provide companies with in-demand, highly-qualified talent for contract and full-time positions. WunderLand Group invests time to understand our clients’ business and resource challenges and connects them with exceptional talent in today’s fast-paced digital, marketing, and creative landscape.
The industry has verified WunderLand Group’s reputation for loyalty and quality through numerous awards and recognitions, most recently the Best of Staffing® Client Award and Talent Award.
It is our practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!