Digital Rights Coordinator at Software Resources
Software Resources has an immediate job opportunity for a REMOTE Digital Rights Coordinator.
- Duration: 3 month(s)
- Excellent Communication skills, proficient Excel skills-able to manipulate data, create and update existing spreadsheets.
- This role is remote and can work from anywhere.
Our Music Group’s publishing administration department is responsible for securing all mechanical and synchronization licenses for all product released by Hollywood Records, Lyric Street Records and our company’s Records and all related marketing efforts associated with its releases. The department also issues mechanical and mobile licenses to third party labels for the use of Music Publishing compositions.
In addition to these more traditional copyright licensing matters, Publishing Administration team oversees the digital rights management of catalog in the YouTube and Facebook rights management systems and is expanding its oversight of such rights across all digital platforms with which we have blanket license agreements to ensure our copyrights are used within the scope of each such agreement.
We are currently seeking a Digital Rights Coordinator to join this high-volume department.
- Clear asset ownership conflicts in YouTube and Facebook rights management systems;
- Create new composition assets and embed in Sound Recording assets upon notification of new cuts from A&R across all digital platforms with rights management systems;
- Review and assert claims in the Facebook Rights Management System;
- Research and assert claims via The MLC historic unmatched claiming portal;
- Research accuracy of third party publishing ownership and input changes in publishing administration in Dnote;
- Communication changes in publishing ownership/administration to royalty accounting on a monthly basis;
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Experience in database entry and management preferred
- Proficiency with Word and Excel a must
- Efficient and resourceful, excellent time-management skills
- Attention to detail; accuracy is critical
- Highly intelligent and adaptable; quick learner
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you’re located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!