Digital Media Specialist at Rain the Growth Agency
Digital Media Specialist
- Level: Experienced
- Job Location: Remote
- Remote Type: Fully Remote
- Position Type: Full Time
- Education Level: 4 Year Degree
- Travel Percentage: Negligible
- Job Shift: Any
- Job Category: Marketing
At a glance:
This is position is an essential part of our Digital Media team, helping to build and execute full-funnel digital campaigns, providing day-to-day support to drive the success of our digital media campaigns. While this position is remote, preference will be given to candidates willing to consistently work PST hours.
What does a Digital Media Specialist do at Rain the Growth Agency?
Lead digital media planning and execution.
- Develop digital media recommendations by collaborating with internal subject matter experts and our vendor partners prior healthcare experience is great!
- Execute approved plans and take lead role in communicating trafficking requests to our ad ops team, owning process documents and communications.
- Steward campaign performance by monitoring pacing, key KPIs, and implementing optimizations.
- Research and gather information on partner capabilities to inform new opportunities to bring to our clients.
- Use the following tools and technologies: DSPs, Facebook, Google Ads, Google Campaign Manager trafficking and reporting, attribution technologies, and Datorama.
Function as a liaison and advocate for the digital media team.
- Function as day-to-day expert on placement level reporting and analysis in both internal and external communications.
- Collaborate with client service teams to provide full service campaign management.
- Build partnerships with external and internal teams, working closely with internal teams including offline media, analytics, and creative.
- Follow internal processes and ensure correct implementation across campaigns.
- Prepare and quality check presentations with meaningful insights for client measurement meetings.
What makes a great Digital Media Specialist at our agency?
- 1-3 years’ experience digital media experience.
- Agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent amount of experience.
- Technical knowledge of digital media in all of its forms including display, paid social, native, video and programmatic platforms.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your clients’ needs.
- Leadership and cross-functional team experience.
- Creative and strategic problem solver.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office strengths in Excel and PowerPoint are a must!
- Appreciation of Rain Core Values.
Why work at Rain the Growth Agency?
- We are a national leader in DTC marketing.
- We do a thing we call Transactional Brand Building. That is, we deliver on our clients’ brand and sales objectives at the same time, with the same work and the same media plan. We measure our clients’ sales results daily per transaction, so you and your clients can see the tangible results of your work. It’s an exhilarating standard to live up to.
- There are about 240 of us, so we’re big enough to handle major projects, but small enough that we all know each other.
- We are collaborative. We care about, appreciate, and respect each other. No throwing under buses.
- Transparency. We all know how the company is doing and where we’re going, collectively and individually.
- We have a large and diverse roster of clients, and we get our revenue from a variety of sources, so we’re built for stability.
- You’ll get to work on a variety of accounts, with different team members so you’ll never get bored.
- We are privately held, so we answer only to our clients and to each other.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!