Digital Marketing Teaching Assistant at Coding Dojo
Digital Marketing Teaching Assistant
- Bellevue, WA – US Remote OK
Digital Marketing Teaching Assistant– This is a remote position working between the hours of 8am-5pm Saudi Arabia time (overnight hours in US time zones). Full time and part time shifts are available.
ABOUT CODING DOJO
Coding Dojo is a global education technology company that offers a three-full-stack computer programming bootcamp, as well as courses on Data Science and other emerging technologies. The innovative curriculum and Learning Management System are designed to train students to become self-sufficient developers, regardless of their technical background. We also make it a mission to support underserved communities and increase diversity in the tech industry.
This position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and make a positive impact in many people’s lives. At Coding Dojo we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wave makers rather than wave riders. If you’re interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team who value speed, continuous improvement, measurement, focus, accountability, and always attacking the gap, you’ll feel right at home at Coding Dojo.
- Occasionally support Instructors through assisting in teaching through small lectures, and live demos.
- Conduct reviews of assignments with students.
- Grading of assignments, quizzes, and other projects by students.
- Enforce the 20-minute rule for class attendance.
- Frequent check-ins with students (every 20 minutes depending), to identify what students are working on and how to support their learning.
- Provide student feedback to the lead instructor.
- Create and support a fun atmosphere for learning.
- Comfortable with supporting students remotely via Zoom & chat forums.
- Contribute to the building and reviewing of curriculum content (lessons, assignments, activities, etc.)
- Attend daily team meetings and program meetings
- Work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager or comparable role
- Skillful knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity and/or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Familiarity with web design and principals
- Analytical and project management skills
- Be able to multitask and work under tight deadline
- Degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field or equivalent experience
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is desirable
- Must have reliable internet and equipment to perform all job duties.
- Desire to teach, develop and manage
- Leadership – able to show leadership
- Enthusiasm – exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude
- Calm under pressure – maintains stable performance even when under heavy pressure or stress
- Information processing skills – demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Communication – can break down complex concepts in a simple, easy to understand manner
- Humble – respectful of everyone and their neuro-diversity
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!