Digital Marketing Strategist
Why should you join the GeekHive team?
GeekHive is a world-class marketing technology consultancy. We help our clients align their team, refine their strategy, and integrate their tools for the most effective customer engagement.
GeekHive’s Martech Enablement team blends the skills, abilities, and resources of both strategists and technologists to work with our partners in order to better build brands, market products and services, engage customers, and show the value of their martech investments.
If you are a Digital Marketing expert looking for a unique opportunity to create and implement cutting-edge digital customer engagement and digital scientific content strategies, then this is the role for you.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept it
In this role, you will be responsible for developing marketing strategies, market opportunity analysis, and campaign strategies that build strong brands and drive leads through a wide variety of digital channels (e.g. PPC, CPM buys, SEO, website and landing page optimizations). You will work with a cross-functional team to develop, implement, and optimize results-oriented plans, then set and manage KPIs to achieve client targets.
The ideal candidate will provide strategic leadership, insight, and direction to clients with a focus on digital requirements, creative design, and technology. They will be a digital marketing expert with extensive knowledge of multi-channel strategies to help develop the most effective digital media campaigns for our clients.
What we’re looking for from you:
Successful candidates will possess:
- 5+ years of relevant experience working with marketing technologies including but not limited to CRM, CMS, Web Analytics, Tag Management, and BI tools.
- Demonstrated success developing, implementing, and reporting on analytics strategies.
- Demonstrated success developing, implementing, and reporting on marketing strategies.
- Manage and/or contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Skilled in business process workflow design, documentation, and technical implementation.
- Intellectually curious with a passion for personal development, learning, and teaching.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solver who exercises sound judgment in complex situations.
- Possess ability to provide strategic guidance and counsel to stakeholders in the assessment and development of existing and/or proposed processes and systems.
- Self-motivated and proactive; works effectively with limited oversight and direction; attentive to detail; organized; ably manages resources, constituencies, projects of varying size, and multiple and competing priorities and deadlines.
- Superior commitment to serving others with empathy, timeliness, accuracy, thoroughness, and professionalism.
- Experience with the following or comparable systems:
- CRM: Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics
- CMS: Sitecore, Episerver, AEM
- MAP: Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot
- Analytics: GA, GTM, PowerBI, Tableau
- Ecommerce: Commerce Cloud, Magento, BigCommerce
Successful employees will:
- Develop and implement digital strategy for clients across multiple markets leveraging various forms of marketing data.
- Evaluate and outline solutions and requirements for activating and optimizing various marketing technologies (CRM, CMS, Analytics, Marketing Automation, Personalization, Email Marketing, eCommerce).
- Create holistic end-to-end customer journeys and work closely with the technology team to implement the roadmap while establishing and implementing process standards that keep the marketing ecosystem top of mind.
- Identify and track key performance indicators (KPIs) and strategic goals. Drive action items to effectively manage them.
- Manage, configure, and generate reports using various web analysis tools (Web Analytics, Tagging, SEM, Adwords).
- Manage and configure business intelligence (BI) tools to analyze and report on various business data sources.
- Continuously stay abreast of industry trends, standards, and best practices.
- Ensure seamless adoption of new technologies and ensure that customers (internal and external) are getting an adequate return on investments.
- Develop cases for new business needs and ensure alignment and constant monitoring of returns to the business.
- Provide strategic leadership and partnership with internal technology resources to enable strategy, configuration, management, and optimization of all client campaigns.
- Establish & document best practices.
Please note: We do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This position is eligible for remote work, however, all remote staff must be based out of the continental US.