Digital Marketing Specialist – Cardiology at Boston Scientific
Digital Marketing Specialist (Cardiology) (Remote Optional)
Remote Eligible: Remote in Country
Location: Maple Grove, MN, US, 55311
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
The Digital Marketing Specialist supports global integrated digital marketing programs to align with the overall marketing and communications goals of the division and its franchises. The successful candidate will act as the digital subject matter expert, consulting with the Digital Marketing Manager, and other stakeholders, to ensure all integrated marketing communications programs are executed appropriately and provide a seamless end-to-end customer experience. This role will focus on campaigns targeting Health Care Professionals. Qualified candidates will be fluent in today’s digital marketing ecosystem (CRM, email, digital advertising, social, etc.) and can build and frame a digital strategy and lead the implementation.
This position can be based out of our Maple Grove, MN or Arden Hills, MN locations or be remote.
Your responsibilities include:
- Aid in the development of a customer-centric digital strategy and influence a user-first mindset across integrated marketing communications.
- Develop a strong understanding of our customers and their attitudes and behaviors across platforms, channels, and activities, to provide segmentation and personalization to the integrated marketing communications plans.
- Partner with Digital Marketing Manager to develop comprehensive digital plans for awareness and lead generation campaigns (SEO & SEM, digital advertising, email, social media, landing pages, etc.) with measurable objectives.
- Partner with analytics resources and the sales operations team the to show value of campaigns and provide a regular cadence of performance reports.
- Actively monitor and optimize campaigns within respective platforms (Google Campaign Manager 360 and Google Ads).
- Identify and communicate trends and opportunities through a working knowledge of analytics, SEO, lead generation, 3rd party research, competitive analysis, digital trends, and past campaign data.
- Build cross-functional relationships with Marketing, Digital Marketing Managers, Corporate Sales, Analytics, UX/Design, MarTech, IT and others as needed to ensure an endless end-to-end customer experience.
- Influence various functions and levels within the organization with strong interpersonal communication skills, written and presentation skills.
- Manage ongoing media vendor relationships
- Oversee multiple programs at once and effectively prioritize work for both digital strategy and implementation
- Play a thought-leader role by sharing knowledge and best practices with both internal and external teams.
- Travel depends on location of candidate. If remote, this could be up to 4 times a year depending on projects.
- 4+ years of overall marketing, communications, and/or digital experience, with 2 years driving customer-centric integrated marketing plans in a B2C or B2B environment.
- Candidate must have strong digital marketing acumen and a proven record of developing and selling impactful marketing communication programs that drive business results. Candidate must also have extensive experience in developing and implementing digital communications programs driving customers through a decision journey.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in building and implementing a new digital plan in the medical device, biopharma, healthcare, or another regulated field
- A thorough understanding of digital platforms, channels (email, SEO, SEM, Social, and advertising including programmatic), user experience, and content strategy
Requisition ID: 559416
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Please be advised that certain US based positions, including without limitation field sales and service positions that call on hospitals and/or health care centers, require acceptable proof of COVID-19 vaccination status. Candidates will be notified during the interview and selection process if the role(s) for which they have applied require proof of vaccination as a condition of employment. Boston Scientific continues to evaluate its policies and protocols regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and will comply with all applicable state and federal law and healthcare credentialing requirements. As employees of the Company, you will be expected to meet the ongoing requirements for your roles, including any new requirements, should the Company’s policies or protocols change with regard to COVID-19 vaccination.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more