Digital Marketing Project Manager
TELECOMMUTE United States
Are you looking for a digital project management position that allows you to work remotely with the flexibility to work your own hours for a progressive and established e-commerce company?
Halcyon Publishing is looking for an independent go-getting professional that thrives on using his / her skillset to organise and push projects forward that will make an impact to our existing and wider network.
We develop wellness products that are innovative and truly make a difference in people’s lives.
We are a people over profits e-commerce and digital publishing business that focuses on a positivity & personal growth, proactive, and independent work environment.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust in the project manager to help run things timely, successfully and fearlessly.
If you’re hungry for more, and you can’t wait to take on a new challenge, then you are perfect for this role where you will help keep us organized and on task.
The Digital Strategy Project Manager is responsible for all project management for the Digital Strategy team (including Creative Services, Web, and Digital) from inception through to completion. This includes identifying project scope, clarifying deliverables, anticipating needs, scheduling timelines, and managing internal communication to ensure timely delivery. You will work collaboratively with Creative, Web, and Digital teams on resourcing and project assignment. The PM will take the lead on project managing complex and/or larger projects while also being on top of day to day deliverables.
- Develop and execute project scopes, timelines, workflow and resource plans
- Manage projects from project inception through deployment and ensure quality control process followed for all deliverables
- Produce and maintain project documentation, meeting notes, status reports, approval and updates, and final content/project in the project tool
- Coordinate proper workflow with Creative, Web, and Digital teams to make sure all deliverables are correctly executed and meet client expectations
- Drive and follow-up with the project team to meet the agreed-upon timelines, maintaining the critical path
- Communicate with teams effectively to ensure expectations are set and all deliverables are met on schedule
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness to meet project milestones, internal team needs, and client expectations
- Construct clear, concise, and written and verbal communications that provide the details required for project stakeholders
- Use tools and software for efficient results, including Google Docs, Slack and other project management and communication tools
- Assess the business, identify new opportunities, and promote growth where possible
- Onboard new hires
Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation.
- Integrity: Always do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Initiative: Assess and do things without being told
- Growth: We push ourselves so we can develop our full potential
- Service: We’re here to help others
- Passion: The work we do fulfills us, we are in flow when we do it
- Focus on impact: We do this work to make the world a better place
- Ikigai: What’s your reason for being?
With responsibilities and values comes experience. We are looking for independent autonomous go-getters who can help us thrive moving forward.
- 2+ years working in the digital marketing landscape
- E-Commerce experience
- Paying attention to detail to deliver the best possible outcome
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Leading, developing, and inspiring people
- Managing schedules, assets, budgets, and client expectations or goals
- Participating in all phases of the project development cycle
- Prioritizing and working on multiple projects at once
- Pushing yourself to learn new trends and stay updated on digital best-practices
- Staying humble and leaving your ego at the door
- Being proactive
Being part of a dynamic digital nomad team comes with its perks.
- Flexible work environment
- Be exposed to cutting edge personal development & wellness modalities
- Be part of a movement that is transforming lives
- Be exposed to the highest level marketing tactics
- Be part of a team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge