Digital Marketing Manager, Affiliate and Referral at Skillshare
Digital Marketing Manager, Affiliate & Referral
- REMOTE (US)
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Skillshare, you’ll be responsible for our affiliate and referral programs, which are key marketing areas to fuel our rapid growth. You’ll set a strategy to achieve our goals for these channels, then lead execution. The ideal candidate is able to structure and scale existing acquisition channels to reach significantly higher levels of performance. He/she uses a combination of thoughtful analysis, new processes, and hand-on management to achieve results. This is an opportunity to make an impact by turning established marketing programs into top channels for the company.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the growth of our existing affiliate, teacher, and student referral programs.
- Develop channel plans to increase new subscriptions and revenue, considering performance metrics, marketing funnels, and resources.
- Manage and expand the existing affiliate network, referrals, and direct relationships.
- Hands-on execution and collaboration with our affiliate agency, including goal setting, partner recruitment, campaign deployment, and optimization.
- Optimize flows to increase conversion rates and virality within these channels.
- Develop promotions and incentive structures to maximize growth and meet efficiency.
- Full responsibility for the strategies, budgets, and performance against goals.
Why we’re excited about you:
- 3-5 years experience in a digital marketing role, managing affiliate, referral, or similar channels.
- Experience developing an in-house affiliate or referral program strongly preferred.
- Hands-on expertise with affiliate platforms (Impact, CJ, Rakuten, etc.) and related technical tasks (pixels, tracking links, reversals, etc.).
- Able to negotiate and structure affiliate relationships for success and net positive results.
- Know how to drive word-of-mouth and craft incentive programs that benefit all sides.
- Evidence of analytical skills, preferably with the use of data, statistics, and/or models.
- Know how to assemble and coordinate resources to achieve sales results.
- Feel a strong sense of ownership for your work and goals.
Why you’re excited about us:
- Impact: You will have both support and autonomy to drive results. You’ll take two existing channels and turn them into core areas of growth for the business.
- Growth: You’ll have a key role on a high-visibility team. There will be opportunities to shine professionally and reach new milestones in your career.
- Our team: We are a passionate, high-performance team that is a lot of fun to work with. Our culture has been consciously designed to encourage transparency, curiosity, creativity, and impact.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!