Digital Marketing Manager at HUSL Digital LLC
HUSL Digital has an immediate need for an experienced digital marketer who can lead clients in a variety of digital marketing practices. Our team specializes in helping B2B tech companies build their digital brand, and we need someone who can help their online efforts drive tangible results.
If you are data-driven, with the ability to go from campaign concept to execution, then read on. Our ideal candidate lives in acronyms (SEO, SEM, PPC, GA, GTM), and is experienced with making those concepts approachable and understandable. They have a strong grasp of all digital marketing and advertising channels, as well as how to tie their results to the bottom line.
We’re searching for a data-driven marketer who shares our passion for high-growth, fast-moving companies looking to make an impact in crowded markets.
HUSL digital is a strategic full-service digital agency specializing in delivering high-value results for high-growth companies and organizations in the technology space. We partner with our clients to create and implement digital solutions that have an immediate and lasting impact on their bottom line.
- We believe investing in People delivers the highest returns
- We believe Partnerships encourage success
- We believe in building and implementing a flexible, repeatable Process
- We believe all work, big and small, should be done with Purpose
Our team of strategists, project managers, designers, developers, and marketers is fully distributed across the country. Our full-time team enjoys a generous, flexible vacation policy with paid holidays along with health, vision, dental benefits, and a 401k plan with up to 4% employer match and 100% vesting from day one. This position is 100% remote with occasional travel as needed to team meetups or client on-sites (post-COVID). Salary for this position is $50,000 – $65,000 a year DOE.
You will work directly with client stakeholders, as well as a widely skilled internal team to deliver extraordinary results. Whether it’s researching keywords, writing Google Ads content, executing a robust SEO or PPC strategy, or setting up event tracking, everything you touch will have an immediate impact on clients.
- Execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies, roadmaps, and plans to drive traffic and conversion using a range of techniques such as SEO, PPC, display advertising, remarketing, social media advertising
- Manage digital advertising budgets and spend, including bid management, to drive qualified traffic and conversions consistently and efficiently
- Strategize with clients and deliver comprehensive digital marketing plans that advance and support our clients’ business goals with the support of the Director of Strategy
- Set up and manage Google Analytics and Tag Manager tracking
- Set up and analyze ongoing reporting of digital marketing efforts to inform strategic and tactical improvements
- Partner with client and internal stakeholders to ensure that all programs achieve business goals and deliver on KPI’s
- Communicate effectively and proactively with the internal team and clients
- Audit and analyze client’s SEO performance, identify issues, find root-causes, recommend fixes, and experiment with solutions to improve performance.
- Use data from a number of sources to evaluate the effectiveness of SEO initiatives and provide recommendations for improvements in content marketing, technical SEO, and conversion rate optimization
- Conduct detailed technical audits of websites to determine the overall health of the website and what technical elements might be hindering performance
- Create and maintain weekly/monthly dashboards and reports, and identify key insights to inform future SEO strategies
- Manage SEO initiatives including site architecture, keyword research/analysis, content creation, and link‐building to optimize search engine ranking
- Work closely with development teams (both internally and externally) in the implementation of SEO recommendations
- Conduct competitive research and analysis and synthesize those findings into actionable recommendations for clients
- Perform keyword research to help inform content strategy and identify opportunities for enhanced content on a specific topic
- Keep abreast of search engine algorithm updates and integrated marketing trends
- Work with Strategy, Marketing, and Sales teams to scope, estimate, and pitch new business as needed
- Bring creative digital marketing ideas to the full sales and marketing planning process
- Assist in sales calls and proposal generation for digital marketing efforts as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, technology, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on digital marketing roles
- At least 2 years in a (preferably digital) agency environment required
- At least 2 years in a client-facing role
- Experience in search engine marketing (SEO and PPC)
- Proven track record of driving results with examples of highly successful SEO, PPC, display advertising, remarketing
- Strong analytical skills – able to navigate analytics data with ease and discover insights that lead to new opportunities
- Proficient in SEO best practices; on-page, off-page, and technical
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying sizes and complexity
- Demonstrated experience using SEO tools (such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, among others) and creating client-ready reports, decks, and dashboards.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and initiate, and get work done in a remote work environment
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Paid Social advertising experience (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Experience with content marketing
- B2B technology experience
- Acute strategic and analytical skills
- Strong proficiency with Google Data Studio
- Strong understanding of technical-SEO fundamentals (page markup & schema, URL structures, site crawl performance, server vs. client-side rendering, caching & CDNs, etc)
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!