Digital Marketing Manager at JumpCloud
Digital Marketing Manager
CHICAGO, IL – REMOTE
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, Uplight, ClassPass and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we’re looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for executing on JumpCloud’s paid search campaigns to meet defined marketing KPIs and support continued business growth. You are our ideal candidate if you have a proven track record (preferably within a B2B SaaS context) in all stages of digital marketing management, including strategy, creative direction, execution, and reporting.
What You’ll be doing:
- Own growth across digital acquisition channels such as Google Ads and Microsoft Ads (Bing). Other channel experience is a bonus.
- Drive lead/ growth across key acquisition channels through campaign creation, analysis, and optimization of the full-funnel experience.
- Determine the best bidding strategies, automation techniques, and regular optimization cadences to hit our objectives based on lower funnel events.
- Design and implement effective marketing experiments. Analyze and communicate results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, learn from what doesn’t work, and further optimize and scale what does work. Work with our web developers to implement tests and best practices.
- Report on the impact on awareness, lead generation, free accounts, down-funnel metrics. Develop forecasts, and set media budgets.
- Rollout new launches in effective and timely ways while working cross-functional with GTM teams as our product evolves.
- Care deeply about the quality of your work and how it impacts our brand. We move quickly, but we bring care and thoughtfulness to everything we do.
- Think relentlessly about how our digital marketing program can be more effective.
- Demonstrable channel experience in Google Ads and Bing Ads managing a six figure budget.
- Experience owning full-funnel digital campaign reporting from awareness metrics through to leads and on to sales pipeline.
- Understanding of marketing analytics platforms, tracking, tag management, and pixel implementation.
- Have strong quantitative skills and are highly data fluent, you are great at distilling complex analyses into easy-to-consume business insights.
- A sensitivity for branding and how each interaction impacts customer perception.
- A focus and attention to details when dealing with quickly changing campaigns.
- Good communication skills.
- You can think big picture on strategy, dive into the weeds of execution, and catch the small details that make the end product world-class.
- Experience in Sheets/Excel, Salesforce CRM, and marketing automation platforms.
Nice to Haves:
- A strong eye for design
- Skilled at wordsmithing
- Project management software experience
- Marketed to a technical audience
- Pardot, Tableau, Data Studio experience
- Number crunching is second nature
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $110,000 – $118,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in this Job Description. For US Roles: All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area but as a remote company, you are able to work remotely anywhere in the U.S. If you would like to spend time in our offices in the Denver/Boulder area, you are welcome to do that as well.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud’s three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating ” human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed.” – Rajat Bhargava, CEO. JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.