Digital Marketing Manager at Fastly
Digital Marketing Manager
Fastly helps people stay better connected with the things they love. Fastly’s edge cloud platform enables customers to create great digital experiences quickly, securely, and reliably by processing, serving, and securing our customers’ applications as close to their end-users as possible at the edge of the internet. The platform is designed to take advantage of the modern internet, to be programmable, and to support agile software development.
Fastly’s customers’ use our edge cloud platform to ensure concertgoers can buy tickets to the live events they love, travelers can book flights seamlessly and embark on their next great adventure, and sports fans can stream events in real time, across devices. They include many of the world’s most prominent companies, including Spotify, Alaska Airlines, Hulu, The New York Times, and Ticketmaster
We’re building a more trustworthy Internet. Come join us.
Fastly’s Growth Marketing team is looking for a hardworking, curious, collaborative, and analytical marketer who will help future customers explore and convert on our marketing site. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in web analytics, conversion rate optimization, A/B and multivariate testing and personalization.
Do you seek a team where you can both learn from and teach your teammates? Most importantly, do you have deep empathy for technical people and a genuine desire to be of service to our current and future customers? If so, we’d like to meet you!
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for converting the potential new customers coming to fastly.com.
- Ensure our marketing site is efficient and effective for generating demand.
- Collaborate with the marketing site product owner to execute against your plan for demand gen updates, tests, projects as needed.
- Be the expert in understanding what contributes to the performance of our marketing site.
- Create an optimization and testing strategy for fastly.com, making sure you have appropriate stakeholder buy-in and socialize results and roll-outs.
- Build and execute a personalization strategy for fastly.com from the ground up.
- Co-own onsite chat with our sales partners, developing and updating playbooks and triggers based on user experience and intent.
What We’re Looking For
- You are the data geek, the experimenter, the creative mind, connector, and the person who delivers results.
- You have strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting.
- You are relentless in the pursuit of growth with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding goals.
- You love to innovate, know who your target audience is, how they move around your site, and the best way to convert them.
- You are a strong team member and always strive to work across internal orgs to do what’s best for the customer.
- You have expert knowledge of marketing/sales technologies including: Google Analytics, Optimization and personalization tools (Optimizely, Evergage, or the like), Onsite chat (Drift, Olark, Intercom, etc), Salesforce.
- 5+ years experience in B2B digital marketing and/or demand generation.
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We love distributed teams. Fastly’s home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful — every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we’re not one size fits all’. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We’re always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!
Fastly is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Employment decisions at Fastly are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Fastly encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!