Digital Marketing Coordinator at Randall-Reilly
Digital Marketing Coordinator – Remote or In-Office
- Job Category: Digital-Performance Marketing
- Requisition Number: DIGIT01600
Randall-Reilly’s Recruiting Division is looking to add a Digital Marketing Coordinator to the team!
Randall-Reilly provides data-driven solutions for clients in the Trucking, Construction, Driver Recruiting, and Agriculture markets. Our Driver Recruiting vertical is equipped with industry experience, tailored audiences, and multi-channel reach to help our clients win. What’s the win? Driving leads to our clients who are so qualified for the job, they can’t help but hire them.
This role is a great opportunity for an individual with paid search and/or paid social experience along with experience driving KPI improvements and developing cutting-edge strategies tailored to client goals. This role will manage a portfolio of clients, ranging from $50k-$300K in ad spend. Core responsibilities include strategy development, tactical cross-platform advertising execution, and management of sales and client relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Directly manage multi-channel campaigns from start to finish, including strategy development, execution, and analysis based on client-specific goals
- Drive leads to our clients utilizing various digital paid advertising strategies including Search, Display, Social, Video, and Job Aggregators
- Leverage both on-platform and in-house tools to carry out analysis and to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of Paid Media accounts
- Analyze monthly KPI metrics, budget pacing and performance trend changes
- Track paid media best practices and industry trends
- Actively optimize, test and analyze targeting, campaign structures, ad copy, and bid strategies to drive results in line with clients’ goals
- Effectively communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to clients and sales reps
- Identify and maximize new opportunities for client growth
What we’re looking for:
- Strong understanding of Google Ads and/or Facebook Advertising (experience managing $20,000 + in client monthly budgets)
- Agency experience is a plus
- Experience managing multiple client or business campaigns simultaneously
- Proficiency with Excel/Sheets, search engine interfaces, and ad platforms
- Capacity to quickly learn applicable systems and processes
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills, technical knowledge and attention to detail
- Superior time management, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work remotely with team members in various locations
- The ability to accept constructive criticism in a professional manner and to learn from edits
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all levels of staff and management with judgment and tact
- Genuine curiosity and prodigious critical thinking
We will consider strong remote candidates for this position!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!