Digital Graphics Designer at FARO
Title: Digital Graphics Designer
- Location: United States – Remote
Searching for a role where you drive some of the future’s most promising innovations? FARO is an international company where ideas count more than hierarchy. We develop and market computer-aided 3D measurement and imaging devices and software. At FARO, smart, skilled people work together in an open atmosphere…. And challenging work never gets boring.
Become a part of this great team and start moving forward.
FARO is seeking a Digital Graphic Designer who is highly skilled at producing designs that communicate the desired message with the highest possible visual impact. This designer lives and breathes digital but understands the ins-and-outs of print and, above all else, generates purposeful designs with business objectives in mind. The ideal candidate must be customer-oriented, accepting of constructive feedback and able to work collaboratively in a global team environment under the direction of the Global Creative and Brand Manager
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Leading edge technology
- A dynamic team of engineering, sales and marketing professionals to work with
- Associates degree in Graphic Design and minimum of 2 years of design experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- HTML5 and CSS knowledge and experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills. Passionate about pushing the boundaries of user-centric design. Believe that details can take good to great. Great sense of humor.
- Expert in design principles and best practices for web and digital applications (typography, color theory, grids, etc.)
- Demonstrated interest and ability to stay current on industry trends in design and marketing analytics.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an agency or advertising setting and a proven track record of execution and delivery of solutions with strong concepts.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of multimedia production methods and experience building files for digital and print
- Portfolio of relevant work for review is required
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Serve as the digital graphic designer for the development, design, and creation of marketing materials. Design and produce sales support materials, tradeshow and seminar graphics, advertisements, product brochures and other innovative marketing deliverables.
- Assist in developing and evolving the organization’s marketing communication theme and direction and ensure that all marketing materials are consistent with defined theme.
- Maintain and uphold the corporate identity ensuring consistency in all materials produced in accordance with the corporate leadership team.
- Provide expertise to marketing department regarding best practice use of visual communication by staying current with technology and researching the latest design trends and emerging media.
- Supervise outside vendors providing print and design-related services. Interface with outside agencies to review concept designs and usage.
- Support product marketing, product management and R&D to design and create product packaging, product labeling, software elements, and product documentation as required.
- Manage your work, assets, and file structure with established naming conventions.
- Assist with product and on-site photography to support the creation of materials.
- Assist with special projects as needed — may include, but not limited to, executive presentations, website, etc.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, talk and communicate, use hands/fingers, feel and reach with arms. This position requires the ability bend or stoop as necessary and frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
- Speak and prepare oral and written communication clearly and effectively, fostering open communication, listen to others, and deliver presentations.
- Act with integrity, demonstrate adaptability, and develop self through learning and feedback.
- Convey a sense of urgency, persistence, and commitment.
- Think strategically, analyze issues, use sound judgment, and innovate.
What FARO can offer you:
FARO has excellent benefits for you and your family. We not only care for our employees but also to their immediate family members. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- A competitive paid time off bank and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life and AD&D insurance plans
- Pre-tax flex spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement and training opportunities
- Wellness fairs
- Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about various issues affecting their lives
- Other employee events
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!