Digital Graphics Designer II at Cambium Learning Group
Digital Graphics Designer II
- Location: United States
We are Lexia Learning, a Cambium Learning® Group company.
Lexia Learning, a Cambium Learning® Group company, empowers educators through adaptive assessment and personalized instruction. For more than 30 years, the company has been on the leading edge of research and product development as it relates to student reading skills. With a robust offering that includes solutions for differentiated instruction, personalized learning, and assessment, Lexia Learning provides educators with the tools to intensify and accelerate literacy skills development for students of all abilities.
Lexia Learning, a Cambium Learning Group company and industry leader in online reading technologies, seeks a talented Graphic Designer with an eye for detail and strong technical skills to join our growing creative team. This position requires experience in design and production of digital and printed materials.
The qualified candidate will primarily provide creative assistance to the Professional Learning team, with participation on related projects within the scope of the creative group’s duties. They will monitor and report job status to project managers, work with content creators and design vendors to maximize innovation and ensure product quality.
When applying, please include a link to your design portfolio.
- We are open to this person being fully remote or being in our Concord, MA headquarters.
- Assist the Professional Learning team to refine and implement their strategic plans
- Design and produce print-based product collateral
- Design and produce web-based product collateral
- Help enforce corporate and product branding guidelines
- Optimize and produce final assets for print, browser and mobile products
- Actively participate in Program Increment and Sprint planning
- Daily participation in SCRUM and other frequent status meetings
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Write and maintain clear, concise design documentation to ensure that feature requirements and design specs are faithfully translated across teams
- Update, manage, and maintain library of corporate and product assets
- Bachelor degree required
- Good eye for layout, color, typography, photography, and illustration
- A minimum of 4–5 years experience in digital and print processes.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Cloud design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Xd)
- Strong understanding of web and multimedia best practices
- Good communicator with ability to multitask, manage time, and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively work collaboratively in large and small groups while maintaining creative point of view
- Working knowledge of CCSS a plus
- Video editing skills a plus
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!