Digital Experience Specialist III – Social Media at Compassion International
Digital Experience Specialist III (Social Media)
Remote – USA
Hiring Range: $79,030.00 – $98,785.00
PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations.
We are looking for a social media expert to maximize the engagement, growth, and overall effectiveness of Compassion International’s social media channels. The Specialist III role will be responsible for managing full scale cross-divisional campaigns executed across all social media channels. The ideal candidate will exhibit the desire to super-serve our neighbors, establish omni-channel strategies, drive align engagement across projects, and leverage insights to optimize the supporter experience on social media for Compassion International.
What will you do?
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understands Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commits to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abides by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Reports any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately supports responses to incidents if they occur.
- Manage efforts to deliver best-in-class, omni-channel experiences on social media; actively contributing to the long-term enhancement of Compassion’s brand and supporter experience across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, and more).
- Create social media plans and campaigns for product launches, awareness campaigns, content priorities, and other business needs as needed.
- Generate high-level reporting, insights, and analytics to track results.
- Deliver guides, content specs, and best practices for all new and existing platforms.
- Form creative briefs, oversee content, and provide feedback to creative teams for all content destined for social media.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to deliver comprehensive social media plans for ministry priorities across all internal teams, including marketing, global, influencer, events, and more.
- Monitor analytics and trends across all social media platforms to identify opportunities for optimization and improvements.
- Develop relationships with social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, and TikTok.
- Drive frequency of posts and content releases that best support algorithmic traffic sources.
- Maximize brand engagement by adapting personalized and tiered social response strategy across platforms.
- Drive child sponsorships by growing traffic from our social channels and content.
- Help retain the mission-true voice of Compassion on all stories, posts, descriptions, hashtags, and campaigns on social media.
- Provide expertise to other professionals and support staff in the Digital Experience discipline.
Why work here?
- The mission: Join a team that is motivated to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
- Our benefits: Receive generous paid time off, 10% contribution to a 403(b) retirement fund on top of your salary, excellent healthcare coverage, free short-term professional counseling, and more.
- Spiritual growth: Participate in regular chapel services, prayer groups, and department devotionals.
Releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name
It’s a mission that drives us because the need is desperate. Ten percent of the world lives on $1.90 a day or less. Our hearts break for the millions of children who suffer from lack of resources, but we rejoice because there is hope.
We at Compassion know that the transformative power of Christ’s love is not bound by nationality or economic status. Unified by this conviction, our increasingly diverse staff uses our talents and experience to serve more than two million children in 25 countries. We’re excited for you to join our ministry!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!