Digital Events Manager at States Title
Digital Events Manager
Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies – NATC & NATIC – is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About The Role
States Title is now seeking a Digital Events Manager will be responsible for leading, creating and delivering our integrated events strategy, for all online and in-person events. Responsible for driving growth and adoption efforts as the States Title solutions footprint capabilities increase. This role reports to the VP Marketing.
- Develop and implement an overarching integrated event strategy to leverage to drive demand generation efforts for States Title.
- Establish a KPI dashboard to track ROI on events results and share reporting with analysis on a frequent regular basis.
- Build an engaged following for States Title webinar and podcast content.
- Own the strategy, execution playbook, calendar, and execution of the States events channel.
- Create and moderate weekly webinars for different audiences at different stages in the funnel.
- Manage coordination, logistics, and execution of the company’s presence at national industry events.
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Brand & External Comms teams to ensure brand consistency and create engaging video, copy and photography assets.
- Manage event vendors, budgets, and administrative logistics.
- Serve as the in-house subject matter expert on event trends with a practical lens on how those trends can be best leveraged by states title.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to source speakers and content for webinars that would be subject matter experts that can pull a high volume of attendees.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create pre-webinar promotions, post-webinar follow-ups, and nurtures.
- Report out on the effectiveness and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Develop a deep understanding of our personas, verticals, and solutions to develop webinar plans that resonate.
- Stay abreast of competitors’ developments and tactics as they relate to event marketing.
- Staying informed and ahead of event trends and emerging technologies and creating strategic, data-driven recommendations for pursuing or bypassing trend.
Outcomes of success
You will be measured by your ability to:
- Successful delivery of on time and on budget projects/tasks pertaining to the campaign roadmap.
- Ability to continually optimize content to exceed KPIs.
- Delivery to defined KPI’s, consisting of MQL’s, MQA’s and Engagement metrics.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in hands-on managing and optimizing online and in-person events for B2B products.
- Comfortable delivering live events and familiar with LinkedIn and Facebook live events
- Highly effective webinar/experiential marketing coordination and production skills (examples of past work will be required)
- Working knowledge of personas, audience segmentation.
- Ability to write compelling on-brand content
- Competence with tools like Marketo, Salesforce, and Zoom Webinar.
- Skills within relationship management, negotiation, budget, and financial tracking are vital
- Demonstrated experience managing the coordination, logistics, and execution of corporate events.
- Experience sourcing and building a network of influencers and speakers
- Strong analysis, strategic thinking, creative thinking, team leadership, planning, organizing, problem-solving skills, and a passion for using data, insights, and trends to understand customer behavior.
- Marketing Innovation: Ability to identify and develop innovative ideas in order to create a proprietary advantage.
- Ability to value collaboration with – and inclusion of – a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Comfortable working with a remote team.
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Omnichannel experience and proficiency in other digital channels
- Experience in fintech, insuretech or real estate
- Experience in either content management, communications, or social media
- Knowledge of regulatory considerations (e.g. RESPA or TILA) specific to title insurance
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!