Digital Designer at ASAPP
- REMOTE – US
At ASAPP, we are on a mission to build transformative machine learning-powered products that push the boundaries of artificial intelligence and customer experience. We focus on solving complex, data-rich problems — the kind where there are huge systemic inefficiencies and where a real solution will have a significant economic impact. Our CX performance platform uses machine learning across both voice and digital engagement channels to augment and automate human work, radically increasing productivity and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of customer experience teams.
As the Digital Designer, you will be an instrumental part of ASAPPs growing marketing team. Responsible for creating a wide range of digital deliverables from website, digital advertising, sales tools to pitch decks. You will work closely with the Group Creative Director to develop and maintain our design language.
As our operations keep growing, we encourage applicants from all locations in the US to apply.
What you’ll do:
- You will be hands-on in a highly collaborative environment to help create best-in-class digital design.
- Create compelling and visually pleasing design within our design system and collaborate to evolve guidelines to move ASAPP’s brand in new and bold directions.
- Go beyond aesthetically pleasing work, you will design intuitive website functionality and interactions, and make data-informed design decisions.
- Collaborate and ideate with designers, writers, and cross-functional partners to create a wide range of digital design.
- Contribute to and promote a culture of design excellence across our organization
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years visual/digital design experience with a portfolio that showcases a range of thoughtful and well-executed design.
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand marketing strategy and translate it into actionable deliverables.
- A self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on.
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong drive to define what’s next in digital media and an interest in the latest in design, technology and social media.
- Must be ego-free and able to solicit and give clear feedback. Be open, honest and timely.
What we’d like to see:
- Bonus points for animation and motion graphics skills.
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive compensation with stock options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k matching
- Fitness and wellness stipend
- Mental well-being benefits
- Professional learning and development stipend
- Parental leave, including adoptive and foster parents
- 3 weeks paid time off (increases with tenure) and unlimited sick leave
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!