Digital Content Writer
Remote 10-15 hours weekly
Opportunity for Full-Time in 90 days
An award-winning boutique social media agency is seeking a content superstar, genius power pitcher, relationship-builder, social media expert and trend spotter.
This is an excellent growth opportunity for the right individual with at least 2+ years experience as a social media coordinator or in the marketing industry. You would be working directly with the account manager and team to generate impactful campaigns, content and results.
This is a part-time job leading to a full-time opportunity with for the right fit.
- Create story ideas and marketing strategies in a variety of industries
- Work with our marketing team to develop email, blog and social media content
- Research and develop expert level content variations
- Deliver WOW results and communicate the successes in weekly meetings
- Generate traffic and leads through content campaigns
- Coordinate campaign details including keywords, seo tags, hashtags, text and images
- Work closely with account manager
- Create job assignments in project management platform
- Write and communicate a clear brand identity
- Source images and content to share
- Implement strategic promotions
- Listen to client feedback and adjust accordingly
- Demonstrate confidence and competence in social platform, strategies and tactics when discussing project with team
- Research potential partnership opportunities and content topics
- Utilize our project management system to complete tasks daily
- BA degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a writer or in the marketing industry
- Highly organized
- Exceptional emotional intelligence skills
- Excellent app skills (Asana and Slack)
- Strong Communication skills both written and oral
- Team player
- A love for all things marketing!