Digital Analytics Strategist at Swenson He
Title: Digital Analytics Strategist
Location: United States
Swenson He is a fast-growth, Inc 5000 software firm that designs and engineers custom digital products. As a full-service agency, we provide product guidance, technical strategy implementation and ongoing support for mid-market and startup companies needing highly specialized technology. Our award-winning solutions have made us a top-rated firm with expertise in Media & Entertainment, E-commerce, Fintech, Healthcare, and Internet of Things (IoT). Our modern offices are in Los Angeles, CA and Dallas, TX. Driven by the philosophy that strong mobile technology changes lives in meaningful ways, it is our goal that each one of our projects advances this cause. We believe that each member of our Swenson He team is critical to fulfilling this mission. Therefore, we provide an exciting and encouraging environment for you to be highly impactful, working with top level designers, engineers and support staff to create cutting edge solutions.
As a Senior Digital Analytics Strategist, you’ll help our clients track and measure user behavior and engagement within their flagship digital products. You’ll use such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Amplitude, and Mixpanel. You’ll create comprehensive analytics strategies and uncover product insights to help us build and optimize the best digital products possible for our clients and their customers.
This is remote opportunity
- You’ll lead workshops with clients to understand their business and user goals and translate them into trackable outcomes within their digital products
- You’ll audit our clients’ existing analytics strategies. You’ll recommend the best analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Google Analytics) to suit their unique needs
- While you won’t be writing code, you’ll collaborate closely with engineers to dive into technical documentation and provide guidance on how to integrate analytics into the codebase
- You’ll find meaningful and actionable insights from the data, and create user-friendly dashboards to illustrate your findings
- You’ll effectively present recommendations and tell the story behind the data to our clients and teams
- 3+ years of experience leading the digital analytics strategy for clients and/or digital products
- Experience developing strategies to capture user behavior and engagement on digital platforms such as web or mobile
- Experience partnering with stakeholders from business, marketing, and/or engineering teams to guide product decisions and roadmaps
- Ability to effectively translate business objectives into trackable metrics
- Strong communication skills, you will be able to be a communicator and presenter who can tell the story behind data so that it’s meaningful and actionable
- Familiarity with a breadth of digital analytics tools specifically for measuring user data on digital platforms — e.g.Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc — and you can guide clients in selecting the ideal tool for their needs
- Expertise being a “data advocate” so you can both articulate and demonstrate the value of data to clients and project teams
- You’ve worked with marketing teams to implement growth marketing specific tools or platforms like Segment, Braze, or Branch
- You have in-depth experience capturing and measuring user behavior on native mobile
- You’ve helped a client migrate from one analytics tool to another
- You’ve worked on eCommerce digital products
- Competitive compensation
- Wonderful work environment
- Opportunity to work from home
- Collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Opportunity for growth AND more!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!