Digital Advertising Campaign Manager at Magoosh
Digital Advertising Campaign Manager (Freelancer)
Magoosh is fixing a broken test prep industry.
Why should students have to put up with exorbitant prices for boring test prep classes and books that might not even work? With Magoosh, they don’t have to. Our mission is simple: create products that give students everywhere access to enjoyable, affordable, and quality test prep. We help millions study at their own pace, on their own time regardless of location, social status, or background. Our team is driven to create the best content and study tools because we’re out to change the test prep experience for all.
Magoosh started in 2009 with four co-founders and a few computers. Today, our team is growing fast and our products are used all over the world in more than 180 countries around the world. Millions have studied with us, downloaded our apps, and watched our videos. And every day, we work with thousands of students to help them get the scores they need to get into the schools they want to.
If you’re a friendly, passionate, lifelong learner who’s looking to make a real difference in students’ lives, we want you to help us level the educational playing field. We also believe it’s really important that our team reflects the diversity of our students. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented groups and people of diverse backgrounds to apply.
About the Job
You will be managing and optimizing our Paid Search ( Google and Bing) and Paid Social ( Facebook) campaigns towards growth goals. The overarching strategy, KPI’s and goals for these two channels are set by the Sr. Paid Acquisition Manager but your input based on your channel expertise will be needed in order to achieve our goals. The Digital Advertising Campaign Manager will take care of campaign creation, day to day monitoring, optimization, A/B testing, ad creation, bid management as well as reporting. This will be a 3 month project with the potential to turn into an ongoing contract.
Pay is $60 – $100 per hour, depending on experience. This is a remote position, but it’s important that you are available for email communication and conference calls with our team. You must be authorized to work in the US.
In the first 3 months you will
- Take on a project focused on reaching growth targets for our current core Search and Social campaigns for our top two products
- Improve spend efficiency and achieve revenue growth targets set by the Sr. Paid Acquisition Manager
- Find new opportunities for growth
- Check-in with Sr. Paid Acquisition Manager on campaign performance, spend and performance projections and optimization and testing debriefing.
- Run A/B tests for creative, ad copy, audience segments etc.
- Support with sales promotional campaigns
- Report on performance as well as follow-ups on optimization efforts. Our reports include weekly updates, monthly performance and spend overviews and quarterly reviews.
- Provide troubleshooting support for tracking-related issues
- Provide a Plan of action at the end of the project with your recommendations for existing campaigns as well new campaign opportunities.
Approx. total project hours ( over a 3 month period) – 54 – 60 hours ( this can be discussed further!)
Pending results from the project, there is the potential for this role to be an ongoing contract role with 5-7 hours per week!
In this role you would be continuing some of the same workaround campaign management ( creation, optimization, bid management, reporting etc.) for Search and Social across all our products with growth and target goals set by the Sr. Paid Acquisition manager and finding opportunities for growth.. You will be our go-to contact for all things Search and Social and will provide a fresh new perspective on these channels for us.
- Have at least 3+ years of experience working with Google Ads, Bing and Facebook ads with proven results (especially in B2C)
- Have a strong command of Google Analytics and its use for optimizing paid campaigns
- Know the ins and outs of Google and Facebook ads and are on top of the newest updates
- Have a performance marketing and growth mindset when it comes to the campaigns you manage
- Know how to run proper A/B tests
- Are a strong proactive communicator over Asana and email and are receptive to feedback. You keep all your main stakeholders in the loop with your work.
- Can juggle multiple projects, work independently, and know how long a project takes: you can provide an accurate estimate and deliver projects within a reasonable turnaround time
- Are passionate about education and helping others succeed
Extra credit if you…
- Are familiar with Asana (or other similar project management platforms)
- Have experience with Canva for ad hoc ad changes
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!