Diabetes is a pesky monster and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting and that’s exactly what is motivates our work at mySugr. Always driven by our motto to make diabetes suck less, we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. Learn more through our recent TV commercial.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- As a mySugr Diabetes Coach, you will be responsible for supporting and educating users with all types of diabetes via web-message and phone, so experience with logbook apps and technology is helpful.
- At mySugr, we value clinical skills, creativity, love of learning and cultural fit. We love our users, so it’s important that you are passionate about our mission: Make Diabetes Suck Less!
- The Diabetes Coach will report to the Clinical Diabetes Manager.
This is a part-time, remote position.
- Bachelor’s degree in health-related subject
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) in good standing
- Experience counseling people with Type 1, Type 2 and Gestational diabetes
- Knowledge of insulin and OADs
- Strong motivational interviewing skills
- Empathetic nature
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Fluent in English
- Secure and reliable computer and WiFi
- Home office space
Nice to haves:
- Experience in telehealth
- Technical understanding and love for innovative apps
- Knowledge of the diabetes industry
- Fluent in Spanish
- Flexible work schedule
Interested? Great. We’d like to hear from you! Show us samples of your previous work or anything else that you think might impress us. Just click that Apply Now-Button and send us your CV in English!