DevOps Technical Project Manager – North America at Kraken
DevOps Technical Project Manager
IT AND SECURITY
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let’s change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
About the Role
This role is fully remote, North American time zones preferred
If you thrive in a challenging, fun and fast-paced environment, the Devops Technical Project Manager at Kraken is for you! As a Devops Technical Project Manager you will lead our efforts in implementing security strategy. You will hit the ground running, help design our roadmap and deliver mission critical projects.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative self-starter with the ability to imagine and build a best-in-class IT/Security organization and a world class culture.
- Work with the various sub-functions to drive and deliver mission critical projects.
- Work with the Security Strategy function to understand prioritization and quarterly goals.
- Produce dashboards, roadmaps, plans and documentation to support project efforts, communicate status and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Schedule and run standup meetings, identifying action items and addressing blockers to keep projects on track.
- Improve process inputs, streamline workflows and project management tools.
- Own non-technical aspects including coordination, documentation, and process improvement.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience working as a technical project manager or similar role. Background in FinTech or Proprietary Trading a plus.
- Working knowledge of project and work stream management tools such as Jira, Trello, Wrike, and Confluence.
- Tenacious, self starter who thrives in understanding the details of complex, cross-functional projects and can effectively distill into actionable project plans.
- Superb organizational skills and an analytical view on maximizing productivity, with a focus on value and not getting caught up on process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and eager to ask questions and understand business and product objectives.
- Resilient determination to push projects through to completion, regardless of how often priorities and deadlines may shift in a dynamic environment and rapidly growing industry.
- Inherently curious about how things work and the ability to self-educate when necessary.
- Have strong interest in, or basic knowledge of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!