DevOps & Security Engineer at SplitmediaLabs Limited
We are looking for an experienced candidate who is highly analytical, very methodical and still able to comfortably work in a constantly evolving collaborative environment where multi-task is often required to meet tight deadlines. The right candidate is a result-oriented individual, self-motivated and helpful in nature.
- Plan and carry out security measures to monitor and protect data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks
- Responsible for Implementation of security plans and policies, testing for vulnerabilities, monitoring for security breaches and investigating potential breaches
- Assist in the development of continuous integration and deployment solutions for production applications across various sites/software.
- Assist in the management of architecture and DevOps infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills in written/spoken English
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a DevOps capacity, preferably as a DevOps Engineer
- Expert in Web and Infrastructure Security, including tools and kits for security scanning and penetration testing
- Experience in Cloud Architecture (preferably GC), Kubernetes, Pod Security Standards and container security best practices
- Knowledge in maintaining, troubleshooting MySQL server
- Proficient with NodeJS
Good to know:
- Blue/Green Deployment strategies
- Istio or other service mesh implementations for Kubernetes
- Terraform or similar infrastructure-as-code platforms
Should you be interested, please apply directly at our ATS: https://jobs.xsplit.com/devops-security-engineer.
Note: Only those applications submitted to the above link shall be entertained.
Location: International, Anywhere in the World
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!