DevOps Engineer at Blackbaud
- Remote – Anywhere
What we are looking for:
Blackbaud is looking for the best DevOps Engineers to join our team. If you fit that profile, we will work with you to ensure that your job title/level is aligned to your skill set.
We are hiring for entry, mid, senior, lead, and principal level DevOps Engineers.
About the role:
As aDevOps Engineer focused on Site Reliabilitywithin Infrastructure Engineering and Cloud Operations (IECO),you willcontribute to the developmentofoursolution delivery platformssupportingourweb-based applicationsonthe latest cloud technologieswithin aDevOpsculture.You will have the opportunity to utilizeautomation technologies and private/public cloud technologiesto provide world-class solutions that serve thenon-profitindustry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive technical design and validation, while ensuring implementation aligns with our technical strategies and strategic business goals
- Contribute to reusable automation scripts, libraries, services, and tools to increase system and process efficiencies
- Pursue opportunities to further operational excellence by increasing efficiency and reducing risk, complexity, waste and cost
- Partner with key stakeholders to establish technical direction and negotiate technical decision points to drive innovative solutions
- Build automation leveraging CI/CD processes, automated testing, unit testing,code coverageand other software development best practices
- Develop architectural designs for applications building something to delight clients while managing costs to deliver these applications
What we’ll want you to have:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of experience in the implementation of cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure) and an understanding of SAAS, PAAS, and IAAS models
- Experience building high performance, scalable, robust, 24x7environments and/orapplications
- Experience creating scripts or automation, such as Perl, PowerShell, Python, TCL/TK, Ruby or similar for cloud orchestration required(PowerShell preferred)
- Available on a 24x7x365 basis when needed for production impacting incidents or key customer events.
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!