DevOps Engineer at Perceptyx
Location: United States
Are you an enthusiastic individual that is passionate about providing exceptional service? Do you have a strong background in technology? Are you analytically minded? Do you enjoy a challenge and find enjoyment in skillfully and resourcefully solving problems? Bring your enthusiasm and dedication to our DevOps team.
Here at Perceptyx, our mission is simple: we help people and organizations thrive. It’s focused. It drives us. We work closely with clients, listen to their vision, formulate a comprehensive plan, and implement innovative solutions that will empower organizations to thrive! We are unique and we put our customers first. We employ a solid, diverse staff of professionals with the experience, knowledge, and drive to move every survey project swiftly from vision to reality.
What you will bring:
We are looking for a DevOps to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Be on a PagerDuty rotation to respond to availability incidents
- Support other company teams like operations and product development
- Use your on-call shift to prevent incidents from ever happening
- Run our infrastructure with SaltStack, Terraform, and Kubernetes
- Make monitoring and alerting alert on symptoms and not on outages
- Document every action so your findings turn into repeatable actions–and then into automation
- Design, build and maintain core infrastructure pieces that allow scaling to support hundreds of thousands of concurrent users
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Broad knowledge of Linux and networking
- Proven experience with cloud computing (AWS Prefered)
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code with Ansible/SaltStack and Terraform
- Know how to build software pipelines
- Provides emergency response either by being on-call or by reacting to symptoms according to monitoring and escalation when needed
- Proposes ideas and solutions within the infrastructure team to reduce the workload by automation
- Plan, design and execute solutions within the infrastructure team to reach specific goals agreed within the team
- Plan and execute configuration change operations both at the application and the infrastructure level
- Actively looks for opportunities to improve the availability and performance of the system by applying the learnings from monitoring and observation
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work schedules (WFH, Office, or Both)
- A team-centric, engaging work environment
- Great options to help you plan for your future
- We encourage you to stay awhile and grow with us!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!