Dev Ops Engineer
FULL TIME | AEOLUS ROBOTICS
Job Opening ID: 19/8
Work Experience: 2+ years
City: Wroclaw, Taipei or Remote
Dev Ops Engineer supports SW team with dev cycle automation administration & development.
- Supports the software team by implementing & deploying environments.
- Build and development tools.
- Test, log, and continuous integration tools.
- Implementing planned DevOps system improvements.
- Responding to support requests from the dev (and test) teams.
You will be working alongside founders, researchers, and engineers to design and build first-generation robotic solutions for mass consumer adoption.
You will be measured by contributing to deliverables, SW and Test dev efficiency, as measured by (for example) ease of/ time waiting for code-compile-test or test-analyze-report cycles.
- Bachelors degree in CS / CIS / IT or equivalent experience.
- Experience with CI/CD integration pipelines and build tools such as Jenkins, Drone, Travis.
- Experience in automation or administrative tasks, by leveraging Linux, Python, Shell Scripts.
- Strong experience with automation and support of DevOps tools.
- Ability to assist in developing scripts, hooks, and tools within the company’s code to support coding and debugging is also a plus.
- Since we’re a startup, ability to overlap with “test ops” having to do more with fast system deployment and data aggregation and analysis from physical test environments is also a plus.
- 3+ years experience supporting dev teams of > 20 people strongly preferred.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet.
- Experience with C++ and cmake strongly preferred, catkin preferred.