DevOps and Infra Engineer at stake.fish
DevOps & Infra Engineer
- BANGKOK, BEIJING, MALTA, SEOUL, SHENZHEN, REMOTE OK
- ENGINEERING & INFRASTRUCTURE
We are f2pool and stakefish
We are a shark and a fish happily swimming together, creating a unique ecosystem within the crypto space!
The shark, f2pool, is the leading Bitcoin and Ethereum mining pool serving more than 100 countries! We are home to over 40 PoW cryptocurrencies.
The fish, stakefish, is a leading staking service provider, partnering with exciting new PoS projects. We provide a fair opportunity for everyone holding cryptocurrencies to contribute to network security and earn rewards!
What are we looking for?
Our next DevOps & Infra Engineer will
- Build infrastructure to monitor, detect and stop attacks in their tracks
- Create and maintain system procedural and technical documentation.
- Conduct system administration activities for Linux servers, which includes routine, proactive daily management of the health, stability and availability of system infrastructure. Activities include proactive monitoring, patch reporting and addressing fall out, security.
- Stay up to date and build on peer-to-peer networking security best practices, and research new attack vectors
- Conduct internal + external penetration testing, and provide remediation supports
- Create, maintain and communicate threat models + risk assessments for all stakefish systems
Is this you?
- Possess working knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods
- Have experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Have experience setting up and maintaining software in both data centers and cloud environments
- Experience managing server infrastructures with high availability requirements
- Experience protecting against and mitigating real world attacks such as DDoS
- Deep understanding of sockets, full networking stack and Linux security
- Knowledge of build automation and CI/CD processes and tools
If those describe you, this is the right opportunity for you!
Why are we awesome you ask?
We are a truly global team! We are digital nomads coming from more than 12 different countries, working from wherever we want. We have a collective mission, to provide meaningful services and bring a unique value to users within the crypto space.
We are looking for fun, curious and committed individuals to swim with us!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!