Desktop Publisher and Digital Support Specialist
Meet MedPro Group. We’re an industry-leading Berkshire Hathaway insurance company with a passion for our clients and our team. We are hundreds of professionals with varied backgrounds and experience levels who came together to achieve one goal: protecting those who have made it their mission to serve and care for others. Never considered the insurance industry before? We think you should.
In this role, you will…
- Collaborate with publications, operations, and resource development staff to produce resources according to PS&RS brand standards and style.
- Utilize existing templates to import text and graphics to meet requirements.
- Develop, modify, and finalize new templates/style sheets as needed.
- Ensure that documents are formatted accurately and within determined time frame.
- Format PS&RS-generated marketing support materials and flyers, including external communications.
- Use help desk ticketing to add/remove files and update content online as directed by the publication staff.
- Maintain accurate tracking of all tickets.
- Work within content management system to help load/format PS&RS materials.
- Work with corporate marketing team on detailed layouts/designs.
- Follow standard operating procedures for each content type.
- Maintain version control for all documentation as set forth by the publications staff.
- Problem-solve format issues with PS&RS team members and provides education to team as needed.
We are looking for candidates with…
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in desktop and digital content publishing required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including creating and using templates and applying styles in Word, formatting presentations in PowerPoint, and creating designs/layouts in Publisher.
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat, including creating and modifying PDFs, organizing pages, and adding links.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and online apps for creating graphics (e.g., Canva).
- Experience with collaborative platforms and documentation management systems (SharePoint, content management systems).
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, email marketing software, graphic programs (e.g., Photoshop) preferred.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to identify inconsistencies in formatting related to fonts, font size, color, spacing, and alignment.
- Flexibility in adapting to changing priorities and revised timelines.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member (self-motivated).
- Superior organizational, prioritization, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability and willingness to quickly grasp new concepts and learn new tasks.
- Initiative to seek out solutions and “background” information prior to engaging other team members.
- Integrity and accountability.
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills required.
- Ability to maintain up-to-date knowledge and skills with current and new software programs.
Candidates outside of the Fort Wayne, IN region must be able to work virtually with a reliable internet connection.
MedPro Group’s mission is built on a century-old legacy of protecting those who protect others. From our roots in our hometown of Fort Wayne, Indiana, we’ve worked diligently to become the nation’s premier healthcare liability coverage provider, currently insuring more than 250,000 customers. With that growth, we’ve built a significant presence in all 50 states. Our team works across the country to provide the best strategies to mitigate risk and preserve the reputations of those who have entrusted their good name to us. That passion – built on a foundation of a culture that values uncompromised integrity, obsessive client focus, great teamwork, and a long-term mindset – make MedPro a preferred employer that many call their career home.
MedPro Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Federal law prohibits an individual from engaging in the business of insurance if the individual (a “prohibited person”) has been convicted of certain felony crimes. If you have ever been convicted of a felony, contact a MedPro Human Resources representative before applying for this position. Your conviction may or may not prevent you from working at MedPro, as that determination depends upon the specific facts and circumstances involved and requires a legal analyst.