Designer at ICF
Designer – Remote Opportunity
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We are in search of a visual independent thinker who goes beyond trends and who is capable of disrupting and challenging the norm. We want a designer with art direction tendencies, someone fueled by a mix of objective thinking and imagination. The ideal fit is a creator, not a decorator, someone with a high sense of curiosity, a person who interprets design as a mindset, as a discipline that solves problems and tells stories.
Depending on candidate qualifications and skills, this position can be on call or full time. This position can also be done from anywhere in the US, as it is a remote opportunity.
What you must have:
- Superb design skills supported by strategic thinking
- Ability to verbally illustrate, rationalize and present design
- Innate ability to think conceptually
- Stamina to push the work towards excellence
- 3+ years of experience, ideally in a design studio or agency setting
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and execute brand identity and design systems
- Develop creative concepts for brand initiatives and campaigns across a variety of media
- Provide design support and thinking in presentations, strategic documents, corporate communication
- Present creative work to account leads and creative team, as well as directly to clients
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!